Should Sr.com have a Wheelchair Curling forum or board (1 Viewer)

Should we replace the FF board with a Wheelchair Curling board in the offseason?

• #*%$ YES!! The sport is booming in Minessota!!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • #*%$ NO!! Not enough people are into that sport!!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • If I knew the rules maybe I could get into it...

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • NO WAY !! Its much too violent ..

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think that we could replace the FF board in the winter with a Wheelchair Curling board since the FF forum sees very little traffic in the offseason.. and with the olympics right around the corner I think it makes sense to give true fans of the sport a board where they can go and be together....

frank-duffy-05-2.jpg

Ham-man, I can see what you are saying and think that it would be a great idea for those who think it would be good for an idea. A lot of people might not agree with mw, but I think there are a lot of people who can't seem to control there biases when it comes to not taking sides about things that are the reasons for us. Guys, this might not be a popular opinion, but I think it's like when Muhhamed Ali beat Mike Tyson in the 5th round in Monnila, Vietnam. Sometimes I don't come across as someone who is the best poster like T-man or TPS-man or Man-man, but I do try to control my biases in the world I live in. Ham-man, wheelchair curling first got its start in the Civil War in 1831 when General Montgomery Burns led his brave army of misfits and women into battle in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They would push their bombs at the opposition on ice from chairs because they couldn't get good footing. That is why steroids are illegal now.

Ham-man, I can see what you are saying and think that it would be a great idea for those who think it would be good for an idea. A lot of people might not agree with mw, but I think there are a lot of people who can't seem to control there biases when it comes to not taking sides about things that are the reasons for us. Guys, this might not be a popular opinion, but I think it's like when Muhhamed Ali beat Mike Tyson in the 5th round in Monnila, Vietnam. Sometimes I don't come across as someone who is the best poster like T-man or TPS-man or Man-man, but I do try to control my biases in the world I live in. Ham-man, wheelchair curling first got its start in the Civil War in 1831 when General Montgomery Burns led his brave army of misfits and women into battle in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They would push their bombs at the opposition on ice from chairs because they couldn't get good footing. That is why steroids are illegal now.
Thanks ra... I was under the wrong impression that this sport was one of the few void of steroid use.... and I dont wish to point out flaws in your above post but dont you mean 1881....

Maybe we'll have to wait for Reb-man to weigh in on this since he is the other source of history on this board.

Maybe we'll have to wait for Reb-man to weigh in on this since he is the other source of history on this board.

No need to wait for Reb-man... I just looked it up... the Civil was was not in progress in 1831 I think you are confused with the French-Canadian uprisal (never actually considered a war)

$$$$$

Get someone to pimp their rides. Throw in some sweepers in bikinis. You've already got the drug allegations. Major sport in the waiting.

Until the new forum gets set up, people can find the latest at wheelchaircurling.com - That was some world championship a couple of weeks ago wasn't it? Sursee, Switzerland was a-rollin' and a-rockin'!!! I really thought that Yang Hyun Cho was going to give the Koreans the advantage, but those dang Norweigans did it again. I wouldn't be surprised if they were pulling some Belichek type tricks.

I see ra is having fun. Maybe he is eating his Wheaties and watching his favorite Saturday morning cartoon.

/justkiddingofcourse

:smilielol:

Way too violent. If we have a board for that, what kind of message are we sending our children? :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom