Should "starting" O-line play most of the game vs Ravens? (1 Viewer)

Not going to happen anyway. Even if we make a move for a decent veteran guard like, tomorrow, all we're going to see in any year's final preseason game is the rookie free agents and other scrubs.

I don't think it matters who they're playing against, I feel as though it's important to have them out on the field with one another and getting the sense of cohesion among the group before Week 1

Armstead needs to rest for the season opener so I would not play him , If SP is gonna move AP to LG he needs to do it now . I wouldn't mind seeing what Turner could do starting

Peat was LT in college and probably feels more comfortable on the left side. Turner played RG in college and that would probably be the best fit for him. TRY IT. WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Landon Turner played LG and RG in college, so I don't see why he couldn't do it. Maybe he'd be better at RG in SP's offense, but they just moved Peat to RG. I'm sick of them moving him all over the line. Pick a spot for him and leave him there. If the plan is to have Peat playing on the right side for the majority of his career anyways, I'd just prefer we leave him at RG. Let Turner play with the one's at LG and see how they perform. It can't be worse than what we've seen, these last two weeks.

We need these guys to show improvement and cohesion. The risk is always there, but should we play the starters on the OL for most of this final preseason game? I also think a W in this game would be a good thing to earn heading towards week 1. Some of these young guys need to feel that winning feeling in a Saints uniform.

Let's see...

• O-Line does Good to Great against the 2's and 3's of the Raven (since their 1's won't be playing much): Confidence potentially goes up. (Esp if they start to, wait for it, gel.)

• O-line shows no significant improvement even though they are playing the 2's and 3's of the Raven. :covri:

All, except for Andreas, for obvious reasons.

It's not his "fault".

GXxRLZk.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom