Should the Saints and Chiefs make the Superbowl (1 Viewer)

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
can you imagine the fawning over the Chiefs? It will be maddening how little attention will be paid to Brees and the Saints.

Just trying to prepare you.

You really think? I think a great deal of attention will go towards Brees and what he's doing.

The Saints should.

I don't see K.C. getting there. Their defensive woes were put on full display last night. Luckily, the AFC is pretty bad all around. But this is an Andy Reid coached team with no defense. I expect Pittsburgh to put them out of their misery.

It's going to be the Steelers or Pats representing the AFC I think. My money is on the Pats, cause I do not believe in Pittsburgh going into Foxboro and beating them.

It's going to be the Steelers or Pats representing the AFC I think. My money is on the Pats, cause I do not believe in Pittsburgh going into Foxboro and beating them.

I agree on Pats/Steelers BUT Pats play Steelers in Pittsburg on December 16th. That game may decide who plays where in the playoffs. If Steelers win the head to head, it could be Pats traveling to Steelers in the playoffs.

EDIT: Just realized Steelers have a tie but are already #2 seed, so I guess tie breaker won't come into play. Still Pats vs Steelers on Dec 16 will be a big game.

Last edited:
Look for Philip Rivers v Brees.

Chargers can drop KC out of the playoffs... watch.

I agree on Pats/Steelers BUT Pats play Steelers in Pittsburg on December 16th. That game may decide who plays where in the playoffs. If Steelers win the head to head, it could be Pats traveling to Steelers in the playoffs.

New England has only lost to Pittsburgh a total of 3 times in Brady's entire career. The first time was way back in the early 2000's. One of those losses was with Matt Cassell and the last one was in 2011.

We've been hearing this crap for almost 20 years now how Pittsburgh is supposedly going to beat them down. I don't believe in them, cause it never happens. When they do meet in the playoffs, the Pats always mop the floor with them.

IF it finally happens this year, I might believe in them. But then again, the Steelers did beat them in 2011 and went on to lose to freaking Tim Tebow who couldn't even complete 10 passes in that game.

I will never trust Pittsburgh as long as I live. Every year they look like they should do damage, they find ways to screw it up.

The type of football that was on display last night does not win games in the playoffs. I don't think either one of those teams gets close to the Super Bowl.

The Saints should.

I don't see K.C. getting there. Their defensive woes were put on full display last night. Luckily, the AFC is pretty bad all around. But this is an Andy Reid coached team with no defense. I expect Pittsburgh to put them out of their misery.

I actually have the Steelers seeding higher than the Pats. I think they'll lose to the Steelers in week 15, and the Steelers will win out except in the dome.

Do you all remember how forgotten the Saints were when they took on Indianapolis? The media types were still talking about Favre.

I actually have the Steelers seeding higher than the Pats. I think they'll lose to the Steelers in week 15, and the Steelers will win out except in the dome.

That's interesting, but I don't know if I believe in the Steelers. They have to prove to me that they're legit.

Their secondary is bad and as I said before, the Pats have only lost to them a total of 3 times since 2001 and one of those losses was with Matt Cassel at QB.

I do not believe in Pittsburgh. If they have taught us anything under Tomlin, it's that they cannot be trusted. They were no different in Cowher's years. Back in the 90's, they were supposed to be the team that knocked off Buffalo (1992-1993), then K.C. (1994) and then Denver (1997-1998. It never happened. Just like they can't get past NE now.

The last time they did beat the Pats was in 2011 and they went right into the playoffs and got Tebow'ed.

I believe they can upset the Chiefs in the playoffs cause they know them and have beaten them before, but I don't see them beating New England. No matter how decimated the Pats are, they'll run that same Zone D that Brady always shreds against them.

Right now, I have (believe it or not) the Texans facing the Saints.

Really? I would be quite surprised if the Texans do anything in the playoffs. They kind of remind me of the Bills last season, winning games against fairly mediocre opponents in odd ways.

That's interesting, but I don't know if I believe in the Steelers. They have to prove to me that they're legit.

Their secondary is bad and as I said before, the Pats have only lost to them a total of 3 times since 2001 and one of those losses was with Matt Cassel at QB.

I do not believe in Pittsburgh. If they have taught us anything under Tomlin, it's that they cannot be trusted. They were no different in Cowher's years. Back in the 90's, they were supposed to be the team that knocked off Buffalo (1992-1993), then K.C. (1994) and then Denver (1997-1998. It never happened. Just like they can't get past NE now.

The last time they did beat the Pats was in 2011 and they went right into the playoffs and got Tebow'ed.

I believe they can upset the Chiefs in the playoffs cause they know them and have beaten them before, but I don't see them beating New England. No matter how decimated the Pats are, they'll run that same Zone D that Brady always shreds against them.
Maybe so, we'll see. But the Patriots defense is looking pretty bad this year and Brady looks like he's regressed a lot since last year. Things may be different now. That's my thinking at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom