Should the Saints Bring In An Offensive Consultant? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I know it sounds crazy. But maybe Payton would welcome an additional voice. There are guys available (Ie Mike McCoy) who could maybe lend a hand. Give advice type thing.

Please don't get too angry with me. Its my first time posting.

Wow. The best offense in like for 10 years and one of the better one this year and you suggest to bring in an offensive consultant. Problem is mostly not having the players.

Welcome to the board and Who Dat!!

I don't think they would. As others have stated in other threads, I think Payton has called vanilla games since Dallas. It just looks different out there

Add injuries to the O line and things have sputtered for sure. We need a healthy Ginn and O line back in the worst way. I think Payton knows what he is doing.

I am not sure if MCcarthy would want to come in. It might void his current coaching contract.

You're a newby, so I'm not gonna give you a dead falcon, but this is a bad idea. Injuries and lack of WR/TE talent are the only things holding us back on O.

Welcome to the board.

I think its more about game plan then anything, you cant score 40 every game, and there are some teams you dont want to pass 30 times a game, you got to run. Buccs, cowboys, and panthers all played the saints very physical in away games, coming out 2 of 3 wins is very good. Away games are always tough on this offense. Saints at home offense is much better because the turf is build for speed which plays in our advantage in the passing game, also saints play much faster and more hurry up because of the dome field advantage, much less crowd noise

Welcome, Buffalo! Happy to have you here in the Who Dat Nation, if just for a few minutes.

We can relate to not having decent quarterbacking for umpteen years. The WDN lived that life for longer than we want to remember. I can tell you we already have an offensive consultant. He doubles as the head coach, too ;)

The injuries on the O-line and the schedule-makers who toil at the feet of GODdell are/have been greatly affecting the offense's production these past few weeks. They've looked anything but smooth the past two weeks, yet we've won the past two weeks. That speaks to the defense finally getting its backside in gear after a few years of mediocrity.

The offense will be fine. No need to add too many chefs in the kitchen, so to speak. We've been eating W's just fine the past decade with the chefs we have. Enjoyed some fine crab legs and fig newtons recently ;)

I know it sounds crazy. But maybe Payton would welcome an additional voice. There are guys available (Ie Mike McCoy) who could maybe lend a hand. Give advice type thing.

should you just remove this thread?

Yes.

I really wonder about some of you. The next time the OP has a thought like this, keep it to yourself and don't post it.

I mean, OP said he's new/hasn't posted before, sees an area on the team where he thinks we can improve, and wanted to finally participate by asking different opinions. It's not like it was a troll post or ridiculous knee jerk thread after a loss.

This guy is the consultant they need:

1545151186201.png

if you are a Saintsation BobE is going to need a pic before we can answer this question...

Why? To tell him "Yep, I see your problem, your O-line is banged all to heck. Maybe fix that".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom