Should the Saints once again pursue Suh? (1 Viewer)

he was an absolute bulldozer in the 4th quarter against us in the NFC championship .... he caused all kinds of interior problems. We should all be wanting him (given the price tag isn't absurd)

I say no for three reasons
  1. he’s a very dirty player
  2. he’s to expensice
  3. most importantly, he played next to the consensus best defensive player in the NFL along with other really good players on the D-line and LB’s yet still didn’t produce like he should

We Good

I'm hoping the Bucs release McCoy and he comes here. He would definitely fill in nicely until Rankins comes back. That would be one helluva DT rotation with Rankins, McCoy and Oneyemata.

The last time the team coveted a veteran player in FA, lost out on signing him, then came back next year and signed him was... that time they signed Brandon Browner :covri::covri:

I say no for three reasons
  1. he’s a very dirty player
  2. he’s to expensice
  3. most importantly, he played next to the consensus best defensive player in the NFL along with other really good players on the D-line and LB’s yet still didn’t produce like he should

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He played next to a monster last season and had a very average year even by his standards. He's not the elite player that he once was.
I'm like a bunch of other guys that if the Bucs sever ties with Gerald McCoy that's the way to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom