Question Should the team give Davenport an extension? (Breakdown included) (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Since we have 317 threads on Jameis I figured we could use one about a different player.

Do you guys and gals think we should sign Marcus to a huge extension, based on potential? I looked and his market value (spotract) is 23.2 million per. Here’s a link to the breakdowns….

Personally hope we do not break the bank for him as potential and infrequent flashes do not warrant that type of contract imo. Then there is the issue of health. It’s a no for me dawg.

No, but i think DE's take a long time to develope so i don't like starting over either.
Not 5 years for a player we gave up 2 first round draft picks for. So essentially he was a single top 6 draft pick.

4 years in and you haven't gotten squat out of him?

Think he will break out Joe, or just don’t wanna start over, don’t wanna give up on him?
He's going to break out....he missed most of TC and PS. Atlanta game wasn't going to be a big sack game but he was able to put pressure on Brady this past week. I still say he's going to get 15-20 this year....I hate making predictions but I got a feeling about this one.

A lot of my opinion on Davenports extension was based on drafting Payton Turner.

Looks like we need to keep an extension for Davenport on the table. The Turner pick is…..headed to something that rhymes with dust.

A lot of my opinion on Davenports extension was based on drafting Payton Turner.

Looks like we need to keep an extension for Davenport in the table.
Another reason why we will is because Cam isn't going to play much longer, he's already angling for post playing life. I say he has at most, this season and next in him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom