Question Should the team give Davenport an extension? (Breakdown included) (1 Viewer)

He's going to break out....he missed most of TC and PS. Atlanta game wasn't going to be a big sack game but he was able to put pressure on Brady this past week. I still say he's going to get 15-20 this year....I hate making predictions but I got a feeling about this one.
Gotcha. I hope you’re right. He certainly seems to be very talented.

And ftr I’m not judging him at all for these first two games, more so his whole body of work.

Another reason why we will is because Cam isn't going to play much longer, he's already angling for post playing life. I say he has at most, this season and next in him.

That’s not a good reason to overpay Davenport.

He better do something if he wants 20mil/year.
They'll come to an agreement...he was drafted as a project, he's shown flashes...they're not going to cut bait. I think he's at the point where he might be one of DA's highest regarded players on D...so while he may not have impressed some of us, he's impressing the people he needs to impress.

They'll come to an agreement...he was drafted as a project, he's shown flashes...they're not going to cut bait. I think he's at the point where he might be one of DA's highest regarded players on D...so while he may not have impressed some of us, he's impressing the people he needs to impress.

We’ll see. If he was that impressive he would’ve already got his extension.

He's going to break out....he missed most of TC and PS. Atlanta game wasn't going to be a big sack game but he was able to put pressure on Brady this past week. I still say he's going to get 15-20 this year....I hate making predictions but I got a feeling about this one.
He only has about 6 more games to get to that number, he betta step it up!!!!

No. I want to get away from investing half season players. Kwon and Armstead are gone. Next is Davenport. Then Peat.
TA started missing more games as he got older but he played through a lot of injuries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom