Should we call the Browns and (inquire about CB Joe Haden)? (1 Viewer)

ThibodauxSaint14

Veteran
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
See what they would want for Joe Haden, he is still young (26 I believe) and Cleveland will compete for 0-16. I would much rather him than Talib, and I believe the Browns would love to continue their fire sale. I think he would solidify our cornerback spot and we could have a deadly secondary when Breaux returns.

What would yall be willing to give up for Haden, if anything at all?

I seriously doubt they want to part with Hayden.

yea i thought about this too. a top CB in the league, and the browns are willing to get rid of any player.

i'd give a lot

no either way the team is young let what he have play and gain experience and develop.

I like Haden. Think he's a damn good CB, but he wouldn't make it in this division. WRs are too big. Benjamin/Funchess, Julio/Sanu, VJ/Evans.

Do yall remember what Graham did to him a few years back? It would be like watching that during division games.

The Browns just recently traded a starting corner didn't they?

Do you think the Saints are 1 cornerback away from making a deep run into the playoffs? If the answer is no, then you don't trade away your future to get an elite player right now.

Do you think the Saints are 1 cornerback away from making a deep run into the playoffs? If the answer is no, then you don't trade away your future to get an elite player right now.

I feel like if Breaux stayed healthy, we beat Oakland, and Oakland might be a playoff team this year.

So if we can get a CB better than Breaux? And then get Breaux back in 6 weeks? Yeah. Lets do it.

At this point we have to roll with the players we have. Too much dead money on the books already. We have to do much better in free agency and we have to stock pile picks instead of trading picks away. We need a serious intrusion of talent on defense. Especially in our front seven

Exactly. We're not 1 player away, unfortunately.

they're all "moneyball"

in fact they have the actual moneyball guy on their staff.

they just want picks, trade them a 1st

Exactly. We're not 1 player away, unfortunately.

If Breaux doesn't get hurt, we beat the Raiders by 2 TDs.

We are one player away from this being a playoff caliber team. After that, you see what happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom