Question Should we EXPECT the Saints to win next Sunday against the Jets? (1 Viewer)

I don't understand why anyone would "expect" us to win any games. Right now, we look like we could be one of the worst teams in the league.

If the Saints won, I think at this point I would be angry. I want them with a top 10 pick because with the way this team drafts, we will be back into contention next year. All you need is the same defense, Winston, and 3 WRS and a TE.
As of now we have the 8th pick which could end up being higher if the current trend of injuries continues. At this point I'm saying lets just call this season for what it was, HORRIBLE! This team has way too many injuries to make any noise. Beat the Falcon's one time and I'd be ok with 6 wins with how this season has gone. Get a top 10 or even top 5 pick and get ready for a better year in 2022

If the Saints won, I think at this point I would be angry. I want them with a top 10 pick because with the way this team drafts, we will be back into contention next year. All you need is the same defense, Winston, and 3 WRS and a TE.
Yet you called me a troll and asked for my thread to be moved or deleted when I talked about wanting to see Book, a few weeks ago. 🤣 Now your tune has changed. You’re hilarious.

As of now we have the 8th pick which could end up being higher if the current trend of injuries continues. At this point I'm saying lets just call this season for what it was, HORRIBLE! This team has way too many injuries to make any noise. Beat the Falcon's one time and I'd be ok with 6 wins with how this season has gone. Get a top 10 or even top 5 pick and get ready for a better year in 2022
Nope...I'm fine w/ losing to the Falcs...Don't want to get in no-man's land drafting 13th or something, end up drafting outside the prime talent and taking another Andrus Peat...if we're going to not make the playoffs then lose out, just try not to break anyone else important while doing it.

We won 4 div titles in a row, I can live with a Falcons sweep during a injury plagued season like this.

Yes, I expect us to win at least one more game. We're favored in this one, so that's a start.
I think we are so bad right now that we shouldn't "expect" to beat anyone. Detroit just won yesterday. If we played them at home this week it would be a toss up. Nobody can win with this amount of injuries. 78 starts lost and growing.

Just a reminder that this roster was good enough to beat the Bucs on Halloween :

Armstead
Hurst
McCoy
Ruiz
Ramczyk
Callaway
Smith
Harris
Trautman

Kamara
Winston/Siemian

Jordan
Kpassagnon

Onyemata
Davenport
Davis
Werner/Kwon
Lattimore
Adebo/Roby
Gardner-Johnson
Williams
Jenkins

We've been missing and are expecting to get back the 3 best players on offense : Armstead, Ramczyk and Kamara. Going from Winston to Siemian/Hill is a downgrade for sure but we still managed to win with Siemian playing 75% of the snaps in that game. Harris and Trautman should be back for the last 2 games of the season. They had 35 yards and 4 yards receiving respectively in that game.

On defense we got hit hard at DE recently but as far as I know all those players are expected to be back sooner rather than later. We'll know more tomorrow if Davenport/Turner/Ceedy are close to a return.

Just a reminder that this roster was good enough to beat the Bucs on Halloween :

Armstead
Hurst
McCoy
Ruiz
Ramczyk
Callaway
Smith
Harris
Trautman

Kamara
Winston/Siemian

Jordan
Kpassagnon

Onyemata
Davenport
Davis
Werner/Kwon
Lattimore
Adebo/Roby
Gardner-Johnson
Williams
Jenkins

We've been missing and are expecting to get back the 3 best players on offense : Armstead, Ramczyk and Kamara. Going from Winston to Siemian/Hill is a downgrade for sure but we still managed to win with Siemian playing 75% of the snaps in that game. Harris and Trautman should be back for the last 2 games of the season. They had 35 yards and 4 yards receiving respectively in that game.

On defense we got hit hard at DE recently but as far as I know all those players are expected to be back sooner rather than later. We'll know more tomorrow if Davenport/Turner/Ceedy are close to a return.
This post is just scary. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom