Question Should we EXPECT the Saints to win next Sunday against the Jets? (1 Viewer)

Kamara and the 2 tackles were questionable last game, with 10 more days I expect all 3 to be back and make a big difference

We should be getting close to get Ceedy back as well right? šŸ¤žon Davenport and Turnerā€¦ We should have enough to beat them
If this^ happens... I can breathe again. :hihi:

Kamara and the 2 tackles were questionable last game, with 10 more days I expect all 3 to be back and make a big difference

We should be getting close to get Ceedy back as well right? šŸ¤žon Davenport and Turnerā€¦ We should have enough to beat them

I said in another tread that the Saints could potentially be one of the healthiest teams at the end of the season with players coming back if they could somehow make the playoffs.

Well, they were our only victory back in 1980. And it was a road game for us then too. :scratch:
So there's that. :hihi:
Lol. Thanks for the bad memory. I watched every game that year with my dad up to the Jets game. We went to the 3 point loss to Minny and watched the collapse at SF the next week.

My dad took us to the MS coast to visit family the next Sunday and we missed seeing the only win of the season. At least I missed seeing Richard Todd play that day. Watching him stink up the joint as a Saint, 3 years later was bad enough.

We are playing with essentially a strike season offense right now. Expect, no. Should we, maybe. Could we, yes.

The NFL is an odd place the past few years. Injuries across the board are making the league in its entirety tough to watch. But weve been hit by a tsunami in comparison. Honestly, Ive watch a lot of football and teams just dont mail it in like they used to. Injuries week to week give even bad teams a chance, injuries have made 'any given Sunday' even more any given Sunday.. One of the hardest playing football team Ive watched this season is the Lions, and they are 1-10-1. Those guys have been in mostly been in every game and havent mailed it in despite the record. I dont know if Dan Campbell survives what its going to take to rebuild that team, but I have to give him credit for having his team show up. Theyve lost 5 games within 1 possession.

Im more surprised at the -6 than anything else. But again, we are a better team on the road. And the Jets are
I see us going 3-2

The rest of the way

8-9 is the new 7-9...
Iā€™d take that now!

Just like that other New York team that came to Nawlins???
Id be honestly shocked if Saints win against the Jets. They got pistol whipped By Tenn and Atlanta. Two teams who played horrible since they played N.O. To add insult to injury the Texans were up 19-0 very late in the game against the Titans. The same Tennessee team that played the Saints 7 days earlier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom