Question Should we EXPECT the Saints to win next Sunday against the Jets? (1 Viewer)

The Jets are a team that relies on being able to run the football in order to get anything going on offense… Stopping the run is still a strength for the Saints defense.

Of course the injury infestation and the practice reports leading into Sunday will dictate a lot… but if the Saints get back their starting OTs and that Alvin Kamara guy, that should make a big difference!

Still, I expect this to be a very low scoring affair, with both teams having super sketchy kicking situations.

The Saints have the better punter though! …and Payton is a superior coach to Saleh.

This game is likely going to be something like 13-6 or 9-7; being a toss-up as to who comes out on top.

Take the under.

Geez. My wife and I will actually be in New York this weekend. It's purely coincidental that the Saints are playing there at the same time, but since they are we were planning to go to the game.

I guess we should remember to bring ponchos...if we still go. It was getting hard to justify making the trip to New Jersey to watch bad football when we could be exploring Manhattan as it was, adding in bad weather sure doesn't help.

If the Saints won, I think at this point I would be angry. I want them with a top 10 pick because with the way this team drafts, we will be back into contention next year. All you need is the same defense, Winston, and 3 WRS and a TE.

Any chance Payton was watching the Patriots just now? What are the chances he decides the way to victory Sunday could be running every down?

Any chance Payton was watching the Patriots just now? What are the chances he decides the way to victory Sunday could be running every down?

Does he have a choice without Harris?

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition
Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless analytics, almost fanatical devotion to the Coach Payton, and nice colour rush uniforms.

I don't see any QBs or WR's in there, so we could be in trouble. Good post, Marsha, genuinely made me laugh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom