Should we go after Earl Thomas? (1 Viewer)

Guys around here go full freak out. They've been wanting to bench Brees after every loss for years, running the ball more is always their answer because Payton doesn't know how to run an offense, they'll try to find someway to replace what Marcus Williams does cause he did that one thing they dont like that one time, M.Jenkins is their latest whipping boy cause he spoke against Brees and has history here.

Luckily we have a good coaching staff. They fix whats fixable and wont overreact.

Waller is the truth and I was impressed with your o-line depth. It was a good fight with your run game and our run D. Hate seeing us put up such a sloppy, undisciplined performance. Oakland looked like the better coached team for sure. I'm sure Payton wont be happy with those penalties, especially in front of Gruden. He knows they reflect bad coaching. This should be a wake up call, a win masked the same problem in week 1.
The Raiders are trying to get to the Saint level( your better team than the Raiders are) . The Raiders are extremely young team on both sides of the ball, and hopefully these young players get better as the season progresses.( teams probably a year or two away. Saints time is now.

I really never watched the Saints, ( when you see what they can do) but now know why your team talked about as serious Super Bowl contenders.
One game doesn’t make a season , and your team will bounce back.. only thing that can stop the Saints is D Brees . The Saints have everything a Super Bowl team needs, but the hall of fame Qb has to show he still has it.
Good luck the rest of the way, and relax it’s only one game.

Are we trying to destroy this team? We already added a player that would rather go viral than play football. Now you you want to add a guy that was voted off a team because he's an arse? Did you see what Earl Thomas off season was like? The dude is a terrible human being.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom