Should We Go After Tyrod Taylor to Groom Behind Brees? (1 Viewer)

What's with the threads trying to get starting QBs to come sit and groom as a backup? The guys with starting experience aren't looking to sit and be groomed.

Good point.

I don't think Payton will sign any starting QB to sit behind Brees and wait. I think he will draft, and soon.

I think Tyrod Taylor is most likely best as a QB in a run heavy offense. I don't know if he would be a great fit for our personnel or our coaching style if we retain Payton down the road. I think he's a really good player though.

Was the OP looking for a yes or no answer?
It's one thing to poise a question to the board but you don't even have a position yourself Swimmer. Ok you've seen him a few times. He's mobile. None of those comments would support any discussion and why the board should take the time to respond to your question. Please put some thought into the question and you'll get back like responses. "I think we should target X QB for the following reasons... 1. 2. 3. etc."

Like everyone else is saying..I don't think he would be great fit for out scheme. We would be much better off drafting a QB!

Is this before or after we go all in for future star QB Cousins?

Or are you just trying to keep your 'new threads per day' average up?

So the Bills announced that they are not interested in pursuing Tyrod Taylor next year.

I have only seen him a few times. We all know the Bills don't get much national exposure. But whenever I do see the Bills, he seems to be quite talented. Yes - he's a mobile QB, but has a very strong arm and can also throw with touch. Tyrod could make up for a lot of O-line weaknesses and buy time for our deadly WR corp to get open downfield.

He's played for the total defensive minded Rex Ryan. How would he do under Brees and SP teaching for a year or two!

Bonchie likes to bust my ***** about potential replacements I mention for Brees, but I think even he would admit that Taylor is someone we could afford.

EJW - do you follow Tyrod Taylor at all?

His skill set doesn't fit this offense. He is more of a Run-Pass guy not a typical drop back passer like Brees. I think we should look to the draft.

Was the OP looking for a yes or no answer?
It's one thing to poise a question to the board but you don't even have a position yourself Swimmer. Ok you've seen him a few times. He's mobile. None of those comments would support any discussion and why the board should take the time to respond to your question. Please put some thought into the question and you'll get back like responses. "I think we should target X QB for the following reasons... 1. 2. 3. etc."

Truly, I was just wanted to see how others who may have seen him more than me thought of him under SP. That simple.....

The few times I've seen him, he reminded me of a more athletic Russel Wilson buried in Buffalo. I have no idea if the kid can read progressions quickly which is mandatory for SPs current system. Or sometimes I wonder if SP hangs on after Brees if he won't get an athletic QB and build a new offensive scheme around that type players just to show what an offensive genius he really is.

Is this before or after we go all in for future star QB Cousins?

Or are you just trying to keep your 'new threads per day' average up?

Haha. Well Done UK and deserved!!!

To make the finals in my FF league, I needed Cousins to have his worst game of the year. And after trumping him up he pulled a no show on MNF and put me in the finals :idunno:

nononono_zpsc314621a.gif~c200

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom