Should We Go After Tyrod Taylor to Groom Behind Brees? (1 Viewer)

So the Bills announced that they are not interested in pursuing Tyrod Taylor next year.

I have only seen him a few times. We all know the Bills don't get much national exposure. But whenever I do see the Bills, he seems to be quite talented. Yes - he's a mobile QB, but has a very strong arm and can also throw with touch. Tyrod could make up for a lot of O-line weaknesses and buy time for our deadly WR corp to get open downfield.

He's played for the total defensive minded Rex Ryan. How would he do under Brees and SP teaching for a year or two!

Bonchie likes to bust my ***** about potential replacements I mention for Brees, but I think even he would admit that Taylor is someone we could afford.

EJW - do you follow Tyrod Taylor at all?
How many years has Taylor been in the league? Think he's well past the QB grooming stage. It's was already now or never time for him the past two years or so

So the Bills announced that they are not interested in pursuing Tyrod Taylor next year.

I have only seen him a few times. We all know the Bills don't get much national exposure. But whenever I do see the Bills, he seems to be quite talented. Yes - he's a mobile QB, but has a very strong arm and can also throw with touch. Tyrod could make up for a lot of O-line weaknesses and buy time for our deadly WR corp to get open downfield.

He's played for the total defensive minded Rex Ryan. How would he do under Brees and SP teaching for a year or two!

Bonchie likes to bust my ***** about potential replacements I mention for Brees, but I think even he would admit that Taylor is someone we could afford.

EJW - do you follow Tyrod Taylor at all?

My God.....lol

First of all, Tyrod Taylor would not be a good fit for Sean Payton's offense. Second, there's no way Taylor would want to sit behind Drew Brees when he could easily start for the Jets, Bears, Browns, etc.

Well doubt it as the Bills bear in mind paid him $90M!

I agree let's find us a young guy in college. Has anyone watched Nick Mullens at S. Miss?? Just wondering what ya'll think of him as a pro prospect that you can develop I think there is some potential there just looking for other opinions...

Next year's draft. Draft Wilton Speight (Michigan QB) Should be available in 3rd round. Very accurate passer and is more mobile than he gets credit for. Very solid pocket passer.

I'd rather Pittman-arm Powell , Steeringbox Stevens , or heck , even Balljoint Billings to steer this operation .

Haha. Well Done UK and deserved!!!

To make the finals in my FF league, I needed Cousins to have his worst game of the year. And after trumping him up he pulled a no show on MNF and put me in the finals :idunno:

I won starting Cousins over Cam.... beat that!!!

Now if we could snag Cousins, I'd be all over it. I think he's wasted in Washington. I'd trade the farm for him, as long as he brought Jordan Reed with him! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom