Should we go chaotic evil and sign Antonio Brown for the remaining of the Season? (1 Viewer)

This is the reason I believe the Bucs should have given him a 4 game suspension for conduct detrimental and then release him.
Yeah. They should.

But I'm not sure that just hasn't happened yet. So far, at least as much as we know, "He's not a Buc anymore" are just words. We'll find out what legal action is actually taken in a day or two.

Last edited:
There are players on the practice squad who are busting their butts to get on the field. Instead we will give their roster spot to a lunatic. That would greatly hurt overall team effort. You reward dedication, not idiocy.

There are players on the practice squad who are busting their butts to get on the field. Instead we will give their roster spot to a lunatic. That would greatly hurt overall team effort. You reward dedication, not idiocy.
As a result of yesterday's meltdown, Brown will never again play in the NFL. It's over.
Okay, perhaps this is an asinine question on my part but considering AB had genuinely close-to-HOF numbers throughout his career, is their maybe a distinct possibility many years down the road, that the NFL and Canton might consider him as a potential HOF candidate or are his career numbers, impressive as they may be, not great enough to warrant potential inclusion or should the HOF committee spent its time looking at other, honorable more deserving HOF candidates who didnt make a laughable, absurd mockery of the sport, its players, and didn't desert his teammates in the thick of battle late in the third quarter of a late-season game?

What do we have to lose?
What’s the worst that can happen? He becomes a distraction and we lose in round 1 (an already strong likelihood)?

What’s the best that can happen? You catch lightning in a bottle for a three or four game stretch for your team’s biggest roster weakness, and part ways after the season?

Sign me up.

Okay, perhaps this is an asinine question on my part but considering AB had genuinely close-to-HOF numbers throughout his career, is their maybe a distinct possibility many years down the road, that the NFL and Canton might consider him as a potential HOF candidate or are his career numbers, impressive as they may be, not great enough to warrant potential inclusion or should the HOF committee spent its time looking at other, honorable more deserving HOF candidates who didnt make a laughable, absurd mockery of the sport, its players, and didn't desert his teammates in the thick of battle late in the third quarter of a late-season game?
Wow. What a sentence!

But to answer your question (I think), there is very little likelihood of him ever getting into the HOF. They look at more than simple stats and there are many deserving WRs waiting to get in.

Keep that guy far away from the locker room
Keep him out of Louisiana. CTE combined with being a butt opening is a bad combo. A smart man would enter therapy and get on proper meds. But the CTE, combined with being an arse will propel his yes men to let him spiral further. damn. How do I feel bad for AB? lol. What a year.

I have never understood the winning is more important than anything stuff. I would prefer a righteous team vs a team with no morals that wins.

Yikes…. Absolutely not, under no circumstances. Please keep that guy out of the Superdome completely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom