Should we go chaotic evil and sign Antonio Brown for the remaining of the Season? (1 Viewer)

We not talking about Darren Sharper. I’m not aware of anything illegal he did. If he has hurt someone breaking the law that’s different. I’m not a fan of players that are all about me me me but It’s not about being his friend. We are trying to win to get into the playoffs and then try to win a Super Bowl. If they don’t want him back the next year so be it. I just believe as a coach or GM your job is to give your organization the best chance to win. He can be an arse but he would give our team the best chance to win.
His own step dad said he is incredibly abusive to women and that he would not at all be surprised if he did rape the woman he was accused of sexual misconduct with

Sounds like a great guy

“Larry Moss Jr., the former stepfather of Antonio Brown, said he is not surprised the NFL wide receiver is facing a civil lawsuit in which Brown stands accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment.”

“I can’t tell you that he did what they said he did,’’ Moss told USA TODAY Sports. “But I know he’s very abusive to women.
"As far as just raping somebody, (Brown) just feels like he can have whatever he wants. He’s just empowered that way. So it doesn’t surprise me that this kind of allegation came out about him.’’

His own step dad said he is incredibly abusive to women and that he would not at all be surprised if he did rape the woman he was accused of sexual misconduct with

Sounds like a great guy

“Larry Moss Jr., the former stepfather of Antonio Brown, said he is not surprised the NFL wide receiver is facing a civil lawsuit in which Brown stands accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment.”

“I can’t tell you that he did what they said he did,’’ Moss told USA TODAY Sports. “But I know he’s very abusive to women.
"As far as just raping somebody, (Brown) just feels like he can have whatever he wants. He’s just empowered that way. So it doesn’t surprise me that this kind of allegation came out about him.’’
Sorry bro, I honestly knew nothing of these things and if anybody who commits the kind of crimes you are talking about, they should be punished accordingly. They will also be punished when they leave this world by the real judge. I was just trying to point out that with just a little help at the WR position from someone who is a true starring WR in this league and the big game is not out of the question. I was just trying to draw a comparison between this team and the Ravens team who won there first Superbowl. They had a great D. So do we. They had a less than average QB (Dilfer). I remember hearing all the talking heads talking about how they wouldnt go anywhere because they didn’t have a QB and their offense was horrible. So, this team has a lot of similarities to that team. We all know what happened. They rode that D, which is similar to ours, all the way to the SB. If you, me or anybody else is a coach or GM and there is a chance to sign a FA player who could drastically improve a position of major need and concern, it would be there job to try a make something happen. I know nothing about the issues you speak of and if true I have already agreed that it would be a bad move to bring that person aboard our team. I do wonder why this stuff didn’t stop Belichick or Arians? I was seeing a narcissistic diva who would immediately help our team get into the playoffs and win in the playoffs. I’m seeing a business decision and that’s it. I would not make that decision if it is true he committed the heinous crimes you are speaking about. Sorry for not knowing that if true. If it isn’t true then this team can deal with a narcissistic diva who is all about himself for a month. We all know he is better than anything we currently have on the roster at that position.

Sorry bro, I honestly knew nothing of these things and if anybody who commits the kind of crimes you are talking about, they should be punished accordingly. They will also be punished when they leave this world by the real judge. I was just trying to point out that with just a little help at the WR position from someone who is a true starring WR in this league and the big game is not out of the question. I was just trying to draw a comparison between this team and the Ravens team who won there first Superbowl. They had a great D. So do we. They had a less than average QB (Dilfer). I remember hearing all the talking heads talking about how they wouldnt go anywhere because they didn’t have a QB and their offense was horrible. So, this team has a lot of similarities to that team. We all know what happened. They rode that D, which is similar to ours, all the way to the SB. If you, me or anybody else is a coach or GM and there is a chance to sign a FA player who could drastically improve a position of major need and concern, it would be there job to try a make something happen. I know nothing about the issues you speak of and if true I have already agreed that it would be a bad move to bring that person aboard our team. I do wonder why this stuff didn’t stop Belichick or Arians? I was seeing a narcissistic diva who would immediately help our team get into the playoffs and win in the playoffs. I’m seeing a business decision and that’s it. I would not make that decision if it is true he committed the heinous crimes you are speaking about. Sorry for not knowing that if true. If it isn’t true then this team can deal with a narcissistic diva who is all about himself for a month. We all know he is better than anything we currently have on the roster at that position.
Don’t be sorry because none of us know the facts for sure, just what we have access to online.

You’re correct, he’s better than anything we have suiting up for us.

My problem is, if I’m making a move for someone with such low morals or bad character, it has to be the missing piece that makes us the super bowl favorite. He doesn’t do that for us. He would make us better, but we wouldn’t be a true contender with our QB situation.

What do we have to lose?
He is done, at least for the remainder of this year. He is supposedly having surgery to fix that injured ankle he has. Total narcissist. I wouldn’t want this clown in my city, much less on the Saints roster. Some people need to get real with this type of player and let them get the help they need, before they injure some other player(s), staff, or themselves. Let it go man. Let it go!

He is also a racist and has a thing against police. You just need to do some digging. There are videos of him acting out. And it is actual video’s of him. Not speculation of someone. He also has stiffed a number of others for money he owes toward services rendered. The guy is the epitome of a THUG!

He is also a racist and has a thing against police. You just need to do some digging. There are videos of him acting out. And it is actual video’s of him. Not speculation of someone. He also has stiffed a number of others for money he owes toward services rendered. The guy is the epitome of a THUG!
I wonder why this stuff is never mentioned on the tube or why Belichek and Arians got him if all that stuff is out there. I was just thinking we get him for a playoff run if we get in. It’s a very short period of time and I don’t see the dude being able to mess up our locker room in such a short period of time. I know the QB spot is in bad shape right now but so was the Ravens who won a Superbowl with a journeyman QB who was not any better than what we have right now. Our D is good enough to win it .

I mean, add it to the pile of reasons not to sign this guy. This is just the latest one.
Well there always be one or two people on here who will say we can kick the tires, sign him to 1 year prove it deal, our great locker room can keep him in check, one player from a super bowl... Blah blah blah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom