Should we go chaotic evil and sign Antonio Brown for the remaining of the Season? (1 Viewer)

Chaotic Evil was the best description.

Hope it ends peacefully and dude finally os forced to get the help he needs
Reading:
Brown got into a verbal argument that turned physical at a home in South Tampa on Monday. At some point, Brown allegedly threw a shoe at a woman, whom he locked out of the residence. He's also accused of throwing her possessions out onto the street as he attempted to evict her. The victim told officers that Brown had guns in the house.

So is the assault/battery the shoe being thrown, him kicker her out his house, or locking her out his house? And why is the tidbit about the gun necessary when he was putting her out?

I HATE half stories.

Is there any more detail than this?

Reading:

So is the assault/battery the shoe being thrown, him kicker her out his house, or locking her out his house? And why is the tidbit about the gun necessary when he was putting her out?

I HATE half stories.

Is there any more detail than this?
Crazy attracts crazy...they both probably got screws loose. Imma take a stab at this.

Crazy girls always wanna go through your phone...it always starts with a phone one way or the other.
AB was probably like:
"nah, you ain't gettin my phone you crazy --- -----"
then she all like:
"whatchucall me ---- ---?"
He like :
"you herd me ---- , and what you call me? Man you can get the ---- out my house."
Then she all like :
"I ain't goin nowhere dis my house too" (it aint)

then he starts throwing her stuff out the room and a shoe kinda grazed her leg, then she freaks out, then he picks her up and puts her outside the house, then she calls the police talmbout "he got guns."

Can he play head coach?

Doesn’t he have a family that cares for him? This guy needs some help.

If we were one WR away from winning a SB, I would sign him for a prove game by game contract under HEAVY supervision. It would be so team/owner slanted that I can't even imagine he would sign it. But otherwise WHY on earth would you even consider someone who is a walking CTE case who's left a trail of destruction and bizarre incidents in his wake?

If we were one WR away from winning a SB, I would sign him for a prove game by game contract under HEAVY supervision. It would be so team/owner slanted that I can't even imagine he would sign it. But otherwise WHY on earth would you even consider someone who is a walking CTE case who's left a trail of destruction and bizarre incidents in his wake?
And just like that ...

What do we have to lose?
The team and the City. Keep that guy as far away from New Orleans as possible. He shouldn't be allowed come to Mardi Gras , French Quarter Festival or the Jazz Fest. Just please keep him out of the City period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom