Should we go "small" against the Seahawks? (1 Viewer)

The problem I see us having is They know they cant match these guys speed for speed. so what are they going to do? Jam the living hell out of our guys at the LOS and hold all day. Problem especially with that is Seattle is one team that knows how to hold without ever getting called for it.

Trips would counter this, right?

Whatever it takes
:hihi:
10649880-large.jpg

Terrified?... I think not.

You're getting a Seattle defense that played it's heart out last Sunday night and a Seattle offense that hasn't yet clicked mostly as a result of a new O-line and a hobbled QB that shouldn't be running at all.

Consider this golden opportunity to be the best one that your team has had in the Pete Carroll era. If you don't win it's entirely on your team.

But terrified?... no way.

Lol, you say that as if we should win this one. Do you realize the level of injuries we have on defense? The level of terribleness they've displayed this season?

If you don't win it's entirely on your team.

Lol, you say that as if we should win this one. Do you realize the level of injuries we have on defense? The level of terribleness they've displayed this season?

If you don't win it's entirely on your team.

Unfortunately this is the more true of the two statements :covri:

they have no offense, and russell couldn't hit the broad side of a barn last week, they have Jimmy and great rb and wrs, but IMHO no qb if he can't run and he can't with a hurt leg, I'm more worried on offense against their defense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom