Should we (or would we) be interested in bringing Joe Horn back? (1 Viewer)

Is this the same Joe Horn that basically said he hates Coach Payton?

Is this the same Joe Horn that basically said he hates Coach Payton?

Yep, the same one that we'll all be telling our kids about 10 yrs from now while we're lamenting the failure of Payton to live up to the expectations created by the "Fluke" in 06.

Or not.

Joe Horn is a Atlanta Resident now and is now tainted with Dirty turd.
With the drama that went down when he got there with his miracle quarterback that was suppose to revive his career and the team falling apart, coaching staff shake up and the over all stinky season that came out on his arrival, I think Karma got the best of him, he quickly burned his bridges in New Orleans by not only openly having his typical outburst regarding his team, he blasted his beloved fans before he packed his bags and left and did it again before our last game against the dirty turds all because he heard a couple of Boo's < the dude has to realize people were booing the jersey and not the person in it > unfortunately that last out burst to the beloved fans that still had an itsy bitsy love for him despite the Colors he wore was the last blow..

I hope his community work and what he did for the team gets spot lighted at the end of his career and not so much the negative stuff and that he'll eventually be put in his rightful place in the New Orleans HOF.

Last edited:
i'd sign him to a 1day contract so he can retire a Saint...but thats about it, we must move forward.[/QUOTE]

Joe Horn would hold a press conference and complain about the terms of Joe Horn's contract.

And for the last time people, all Joe Horn references about Joe Horn should be made in the 3rd person.

I think it's a law or something.

JOE HORN!

form a football standpoint no....... but if i were head coach id take him back for all the great memories he gave the saints and let him retire here. joe horn is one of my favorite saints players of all time so maybe i just seeing old 87 in black and gold:dunno:

Joe is one of my all time favorite Saints. If somehow he and coach P made up and he were brought back to play for the Saints I would not be upset. At the same time though, considering the way he acted when he left, the fact that he is now tainted with the stain of falcon, and the fact that he is past his prime I also wont be upset if he doesnt get a look from us at all, even for a sign and retire deal.

Joe Horn will go where Joe Horn wants to go. If the fans and the coaches want Joe Horn back, then Joe Horn will be back, because that's the type of Joe Horn that Joe Horn is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom