Should we (or would we) be interested in bringing Joe Horn back? (1 Viewer)

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
Falcons | Horn's future with team could be unsettled
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:14:28 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons WR Joe Horn's future with the team could be unsettled.

This past season was a total bust for Horn in Atl. and it looks like the Turds may cut him loose. I know he's old and past his prime, but he knows this offense, and may be closer to the player he was with us if he has Drew Brees as his QB. Should we take a look if he's available?... Would the fans even take him back?

This past season was a total bust for Horn in Atl. and it looks like the Turds may cut him loose. I know he's old and past his prime, but he knows this offense, and may be closer to the player he was with us if he has Drew Brees as his QB. Should we take a look if he's available?... Would the fans even take him back?

No we shouldn't. I would like us to resign David Patten.

That bridge was already crossed and he set it on fire as he walked across.

The Saints won't bring him back. If they want to bring in a veteran receiver then resign David Patten.

I still love Joe Horn, but he's past his prime and should really hang up his cleats. He may want to consider coaching, but as a player, his time is done.

Won't happen. I don't think he would be productive enough, other wise, I would welcome him back with open arms.

No way does Joe Horn come back. It's over after this. Time for him to retire.

why does anyone want david patten to resign?? i'd like to see him back next season...i think he still has some left in the tank

Somehow, if this past year humbled him, and if he was truly content to be a role player on the team, I'd bring him back. If he made it through training camp being seen and not heard, I wouldn't complain.

No way. He burned his bridge with Payton, and he is no longer productive. I appreciate his candor and what he did during his time here, but he is a "me" player like TO and Randy Moss, without their talent. Ride off into the sunset, Joe.

you answered your own question "he's old and past his prime".....how does that make the team better?

i'd sign him to a 1day contract so he can retire a Saint...but thats about it, we must move forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom