Should we pick up the extension on Brees' contract (1 Viewer)

Extend Brees?

• Yes

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 156 76.1%
  • lets see if JaMarcus Russell goes pro first

Votes: 19 9.3%

• Total voters
I can't believe there is actually a discussion going on about this subject.

Hale yeah... I'd restructure though... give him a crazy signing bonus, and lower that cap fugure. I think next year he'll make 12 or 15 million? Somebody help me out...

No way we should waste our money. He's short and his arm is weak. He kicks mentally challenged children in the groin and laughs at ugly people. He wears real fur, cuts down rain forests, and bites the heads off of puppies and kittens.

Is this really the kind of guy we want as our quarterback?

The saints and Loomis have already picked up his extension. This happened two weeks ago. Im glad for five more great years.

Jamarcus Russell is alot like Aaron Brooks. He has ALOT of potential, probably a good bit more than AB, but he also has the potential to choke like Brooks. If Russell could play on a consistent basis, we'd be playing for a National Championship at the end of the season.

No way we should waste our money. He's short and his arm is weak. He kicks mentally challenged children in the groin and laughs at ugly people. He wears real fur, cuts down rain forests, and bites the heads off of puppies and kittens.

This isn't about Jake Delhomme

Yeah, they said they intend to but it's not done yet. And why would it be? If he remains healthy it's a done deal. Why do it now and take the unnecessary risk of doing it now? He is doing better than any of us could have dreamed. It's treat having him as our QB.

This is pretty silly. Drew Brees has been arguably the best qb in the league so far and it is a tough decision to extend is contract? It would be common sense for the Saints to lock him up till he retires.

Jamarcus Russell= Aaron Brooks with better arm strength

You forgot he waxes the stairs at the retirement homes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom