Shoulda woulda coulda!!! (1 Viewer)

He definitely could have done both of those things. You know, so much was on the line in that game, and so many things had to go just so for us to win, that i dont like to watch it. I feel like even though its over something might change. Its an irrational feeling.

He definitely could have done both of those things. You know, so much was on the line in that game, and so many things had to go just so for us to win, that i dont like to watch it. I feel like even though its over something might change. Its an irrational feeling.
The Vikings played well in that game for sure.

But if you go back and watch it, the Saints responded to everything they did until late in the 3rd quarter. It was a tight game and the Saints were not "outplayed". The Vikings really only got rolling when Favre started throwing to Shancoe (the covering the TE thing needs to get buttoned up for the Saints).

From there, everytime they threatened to separate, the Saints got a turnover.

That was a hard fought game that in no way the Saints should feel they "got away with". They proved a couple weeks later that they belonged in the Championship.

The Vikings played well in that game for sure.

But if you go back and watch it, the Saints responded to everything they did until late in the 3rd quarter. It was a tight game and the Saints were not "outplayed". The Vikings really only got rolling when Favre started throwing to Shancoe (the covering the TE thing needs to get buttoned up for the Saints).

From there, everytime they threatened to separate, the Saints got a turnover.

That was a hard fought game that in no way the Saints should feel they "got away with". They proved a couple weeks later that they belonged in the Championship.
Its not that i feel we got out played, its just if PT fumbles, or if Brett runs or hits Berrian, or if they dont have twelve men, or if GH misses the kick. I just had so much anxiety in that game(i almost passed out) that i have residual stress haha

Wow, what timing. I mean, this is something he could've said in the offseason. Why now?

Occam's razor: No one was paying attention to Brett Favre, so he had to do/say something.

This is all they got!! I mean, their season went down the toilet 4 games into the season :hihi: They'll cry about this until either they go 0-5 in Super Bowl appearances or someone sends them home packing in another NFC Championship game.

Wow, what timing. I mean, this is something he could've said in the offseason. Why now?

Occam's razor: No one was paying attention to Brett Favre, so he had to do/say something.

Dude, it's a Vikings blog. Only Vikings fans still care about this stuff. It's not like he held a press conference and it's an ESPN headline. I'm not one to defend Favre but this is about making fun of Vikings fans - which is also very fun.

Looks like one commenter agrees it's old news:

Who cares, Judd? Worthless article that has no relevance to what is going on with the team.

posted by vikesblogger on Dec 2, 10 at 0:14 am

LOL at Vikings fans

Brett Favre's 10-yard scramble for a first down on third-and-8 late in Sunday's game against Washington caused many Vikings fans to ask why on earth the quarterback didn't do the same thing last January in New Orleans.

"I could have done that, wish I would have done it but if I come back next year I'd rather the Vikings be playing in L.A."Favre said.
:hihi:

And as one poster made a point in the comments, if they didn't have 12 men on the field right after the timeout and right before that play, he wouldn't have been put in that situation.

Its not that i feel we got out played, its just if PT fumbles, or if Brett runs or hits Berrian, or if they dont have twelve men, or if GH misses the kick. I just had so much anxiety in that game(i almost passed out) that i have residual stress haha
I completely understand. I was outside throwing up and watching the game through a window. I had my eyes closed when the fg went through but knew it was good because the whole neighborhood exploded. A game has never put me through such a range of emotions before and probably never will again.

I completely understand. I was outside throwing up and watching the game through a window. I had my eyes closed when the fg went through but knew it was good because the whole neighborhood exploded. A game has never put me through such a range of emotions before and probably never will again.

So true man.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kuYc1iyt5uM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kuYc1iyt5uM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/kuYc1iyt5uM?fs=1&hl=en_US width=480 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
These never get old. LOL!!!

Man, what happened to that team? They were really good last year, and then came back missing one player - Rice and it just spiraled out of control in 2010. I understand that the coach was a major issue, he must have really done a number on them.

To be fair, their schedule is pretty brutal, and looks like thier offense has been held in check. Through 11 games, Favre has had one (1) game of over 300 yards passing (against Arizona) - the other 10 have been sub 300 yards. Peterson has had three (3) 100+ yard games, and the other 8 have been sub 100 yard games. I know it's not imperative that the QB passes for 300+ yards consistently, but it also looks like the running game hasn't been as effective either.

Oh well, I'm just glad we beat those basterds twice in 9 months. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom