Saints Shout out to Fowler and Hunt (1 Viewer)

Yeah, and Hunt was being blatantly held, too, while he blocked the kick.

That kickoff fumble was one of the weirder kickoffs I've ever seen. What an idiotic decision for that Buc to try and Willie Mays over the shoulder it. But good job by Fowler to corral it and stay in bounds.

Those two came up big considering they were last day additions to the active roster. Hunt with the blocked FG and Fowler with the recovery on a kickoff miscue by the Bucs

We will need his size again on Monday. Going against Raiders LT Miller who is 6-9, 325. We need Davenport too. Beef on beef. Raiders line is all big men and so we need size and numbers. Raiders sort of struggled on kick coverage and on defense with almost no pass rush. They have the running game so we need a good game from the defensive line and LBs. Not a three safety heavy nickel game.

I told my son how amazing it was that the 2 practice squad players that were brought up, made 2 impact plays in the game. If they were not protected before, they will need to be protected now! LOL
That has to be a 1st in the league.

If Margus had been 1 more step closer it would've hurt a lot more than the bruise on his arm. He would have blocked with the family jewels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom