Shout Out To Saints Fans in SoCal (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys- Don't see a lot of Saints gear or bumper stickers out here- except for the bandwagoners with their trendy Bush jerseys- but today I saw a gray/black Chevrolet Silverado with a Fleur De Lis sticker on the back window on the infamous 405 freeway near LAX, but was unable to get the attention of the driver so we could exchange hearty Who Dats... Also, last week, I saw a white work truck in Orange County with a FDL sticker AND a Saints license plate holder. Unfortunately, I was driving with my boss at the time, so I couldn't chase down the guy to talk about the upcoming Ravens game (just as well.) Anyway, just wanted to see if either on of those guys reads SR.com, and cares to identify themselves. To everyone else- don't think I'm crazy, but it really is a rare, big deal to see a fellow Saints fan out here, unless you specifically get together with them at a sports bar for the game.

el lay, I can tell you it wasn't me, I drive a white ford truck with a Fleur De Lis on the back and my save or saints magnet and probably haven't been in the OC for about three weeks but I have noticed a few more rides out around with saints stuff on them. I was driving down the 60 out in pedley last week when a gal in a van pulles up next to me, smiles gives me the thumbs up and drives past. the back of the van was a giant saints helmet logo. cool

South Orange County, here, man! I've got a couple of stickers on my car, and even a Saints baby shade to help put the word out!

We should all get together for the Dallas game! I HATE THE COWBOYS!!

Redlands, I used to live out in corona right off the 15, and I used to see cars with Saints decals a lot more than I do out here on the coast. I mostly see Raiders, Steelers, and Packers' being represented.

Who's the chick that drives well, drove...like a month ago) the little red car with the FAITH sticker in the rear window and the Fleurs on the side rears?
You were driving down the 405 North at around Brookhurst at around 6PM.

You know who you are.... stop hiding.

And if you see a green van driving down the 405 with a mini saints helmet hanging from the rear view mirror and Damned and Ramones stickers on the back window... that's me.
Don't crash into me.

If you're in San Diego, you might see me from time to time. I drive a black 350Z convertible with a small fluer de lis in the rear window. Of course...if you drive by my house....you'll see a HUGE Saints flag hanging from the porch!!

Geaux Saints!!

Saints 24
Bucs 17

Man, at this moment I have no Saints stuff on my truck. It got all faded, so I took it off, now I don't want to put on new stuff because then I will look like a bandwagon fan. OOOPPPPs I did buy a Bush jersey. Oh well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom