Shout out to the Defense!!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Usually on opening day the Saints defense have a history of giving up big play after big play. But today they bowed up and kicked butt. Other than that stupid CB blitz Dennis Allen called that give TB some temporary momentum I felt the Defense made the difference today, particularly Jack Rabbit, Cam Jordan, Hendrickson and Roach. I see another undrafted Saint that may become a heck of a player here. Oh and I can't forget about Lattimore shutting down and frustrating Mike Evans!!! A shear thing of beauty!!!

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
I hope we're about to see a breakout rookie campaign from an UDFA in Malcolm Roach. I liked everything I saw.

We are going to be so dangerous if Davenport and Baun can play a lot more of the season. As good as the offense can be, we could have a better defense than offense for the first time since the Haslett days.

Reaction score
If Hendrickson isn’t careful, he’s going to make Davenport a back up.
He's been the reason I wasn't real big on bringing in a starting caliber DE. Too much talent to put on the bench. Once they pretty much declared they were going yolo for 2020 I didn't really care though. That's more of a value move.

bkmowad

Sudden Death Superstar
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is true, D looked to be in mid-season form. Great to see indeed.

BG4L

Banned
Reaction score
I loved watching them, I gotta say. What I loved the most was their energy. I’m all in for players they play tough in your face football, that’s why I loved the fact Latt didn’t back down from Evans foolishness, sure we got the penalty but Latt was like I’m beating you today so I don’t care, go sit down lil baby. Lol. Keep that up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MSUSaint Shout out to Curtis Johnson and Ronald Curry Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints run defense presents formidable wall SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints Defense vs. Bears Offense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints Defense vs. Bears Offense Preview Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
DerrickB Vlog: The "Get Right" Game for the Defense this Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Blessedog Red Zone Defense Woes Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
ktmoze ⚜Saints Defense will face Top 3rd-Down and Red-Zone Offenses⚜ Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saint Kamara Saints defense vs Nick Foles Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 44
Pensacola Akiem Hicks & the Bears Defense Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
stevo3 Upon Further Review: Defense vs Car Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
ndcc Saints Which past (year) Saints defense would make our 2020 team scary good? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
I feel good about today. Especially the defense. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
ktmoze Saints Defense needs to Step Up Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saints run offense vs. Panthers run defense: How they stack up Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Emphasis on defense, reducing turnovers are key elements of Stan Van Gundy’s NBA success Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Latavius Murray on Staying Prepared, Panthers Defense | Saints vs. Panthers Week 7 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Defense Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 38
Dan in Lafayette Trey Hendrickson Progress a Boost for New Orleans Saints Defense SR News Page Articles 0