Shout Out To the Fans/Crowd Tonight (1 Viewer)

Agree.

Without a doubt the crowd tonight was insane. They had nothing to cheer about the first half and kept screaming.

Then when the Saints woke up, the Who Dat Nation "do what we do".

Bravo to the fans. No drop off from last year's NFC Championship. Seriously, Kudos.

They were. Amazing.

Still imagine if everyone stood up and made noise and if there were less opposing fans. We should be able to reach 140's easily. Too many people always sit and don't make noise in section 636 so I assume there's some of those type in every section. Half of the row in front of me was just taking selfies all game long and they didn't even watch the game.

Would be cool to see tons of those ref shirts at every game this season! Would be even cooler if people had red challenge flags, as to represent challenging the terrible calls.

I have to apologize, I felt sloppy during the first half. A big reason why is because I limited myself to one last drink right before kickoff and waited until the 2 minute warning to get another one and I needed something to sip on while screaming. I did, however, scream as often as I said I would, right when a play ends I start screaming. Involving needing something to sip throughout the game, I won't make that mistake again, please forgive me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom