Shout out to the one guy on defense who played lights out (1 Viewer)

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
Kenny Vaccaro. If he were on Seattle or Carolina or any other team with a decent reputation for defense, he'd be talked about as one of the top safeties in the league. This dude does everything right, great player. Don't be surprised if we're talking about him as being the best player on the defense very soon (yes, even over Jordan).

That one pass deflection he had on the ball Carr floated over to the sideline was sick! He took it straight from the receivers hands.

I knew who it was just reading the thread title. Dude was everywhere. Even looked quicker and faster than years past.

Robertson played well. That PI call was bogus. Team needs an edge rushing sack artist BAD.

Robertson played well. That PI call was bogus. Team needs an edge rushing sack artist BAD.

I agree, Robertson was great, and you know, I thought he missed the tackle on that long run by Richard, but when you look at the replay, he was held. Not just held, but tackled.

replay starts at 39 seconds, focus on #52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0RNxqofW4s

Damn I'm glad we have KV! He adds toughness and intensity to an otherwise soft defense. I wish we had more guys like him on our defense. Certainly our second or third best defensive player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom