Shout outs to Atmstead, Vacarro and Robertson (1 Viewer)

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
Just 3 guys I noticed that were playing exceptionally well.

Atmstead pancakes and Vacarro putting the hammer to RBs and WRs. Robertson was all over the field making tackles and tipping a pass.

I totally agree...I noticed Robertson especially! That guy was doin' work! Bad call on the PI late, I know, but I'm not worried about that. All the gloom and doom I'm seeing on this message board is completely irrational. There were a lot of things to be encouraged about in this game.

One time I noticed Stephone Anthony was in the game, he came up and got a tackle for a loss.

But yeah, another shout out to our wide receivers. Cooks, Snead, and Thomas are a three headed monster.

Cerberus? King Ghidorah? :scratch:

tbf, robertson lost the game. if he lets the OAK player just go on his own, we win the game. he had a good game beside that, but that specific play lost the game

armstead was exceptional and vacarro was good too

The line was excellent all day. Vaccaro and Robertson played well.

I thought fairly had good burst. Would be nice to have Rankins rotation to keep him fresh

Yeah. I saw him getting into the backfield a few times.

Problem is, we had no speed around the edge. Carr would've had nowhere to step up to if we had pressure there. Kruger was bull rushing, doing an alright job, but nothing special.

Robertson was also bear hugged to the ground on that long run. I'm not saying he would have made the tackle, but it would have been nice for him to have the chance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom