Shoutout Davenport (2 Viewers)

cant

Rookie
Reaction score
After all the ridicule for him being injured (rightfully so) he played a great game tonight on limited snaps. You can just see what a beast he is when he is on the field, I don’t blame the coaches for using 2 1st’s on him.

He was reeking havoc, so much talent. If by some miracle he can stay healthy he will be a true game changer for us.

Reaction score
The injuries haven’t really been repeat, career-threatening injuries, that’s the good thing. He’s young, and tonight his presence was noticeable. The dude looks like a monster out there. Hopefully he picks up where he left off because he was really starting to blossom. I’m optimistic after what I saw. Didn’t look bad at all when I expected him to be really rusty.

Reaction score
After all the ridicule for him being injured (rightfully so) he played a great game tonight on limited snaps. You can just see what a beast he is when he is on the field, I don’t blame the coaches for using 2 1st’s on him.

He was reeking havoc, so much talent. If by some miracle he can stay healthy he will be a true game changer for us.
Glad he has recovered from injury and had a great game. But missing up to 13 games in a 3 year career is not good unless he had 10-12 sacks a year. He was drafted to sack and pressure QB's . Availability is important to team value.

jmalon3

One-of-a-Kind
Reaction score
Davenport pops off screen like a defensive mvp level talent if only he could play a whole season..he physically dominates giant offensive lineman regularly when he plays
Came here to say this. The first snap that I saw him in the game, he lifted the LT off the ground with his bullrush. It was nasty.

Mackenzie

Black and Gold Forever
Reaction score

I hear you but at some point credit has to go to Hendrickson. He’s really developed off of limited snaps the last few years and now he’s leading all D lineman in most categories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)