Shoutout Davenport (1 Viewer)

I hear you but at some point credit has to go to Hendrickson. He’s really developed off of limited snaps the last few years and now he’s leading all D lineman in most categories.
Yes I completely agree, Hendrickson deserves a lot of props! It was just very refreshing to see Davenport dominate the way he did. We have a great tandem for sure

I know they were missing several OL but even just from watching at home you could tell the push across the entire DL was night and day from anything we've had so far this year. I saw him drive his guy back several yards several times. Had to rewind bc i almost had forgot what number he wears.

So does anybody know if Davenport's toe issue has truly healed, or is it a recurring problem?

His biggest impact was keeping Cam and Trey fresher for late game rush.

I definitely like a pass rush package with all 3 and Rankins. Slide Cam or Davenport to DT

All of this is why you can’t just give up on him. Only reason you should allow him to leave the building is if another team makes him an astronomical offer you can’t match. His talent at a premium position is crazy high.

Understanding the toll depression and anxiety can have on a person, injured or not, Davenport deserves a lot leniency. Some folks are just blessed not to have a mind that wants to kill you every now and then. And the meds for that can be worse than the problem itself. I'm happy he's back and doing his thing.

Shy Tuttle needs some love, too! You have to double team that guy, he requires two adults at all times.

Man getting him playing at the least the level he was at before injury added with Henderkison and Jordan will be deadly .

I saw a few times Davenport, Jordan,Rankins and Henderkison were on the field together

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom