show notes 1-25-08 (1 Viewer)

bil

Reaction score
<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20071220;21521800"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20080125;12483400"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]duece mcCalister.. 28 and knee injury.. speculation will he come back.. [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]can he? is the most asked question i hear..[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]does he WANT TO is the real answer to look at[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]The New York Post ridiculed Tuesday, Gisele Bundchen’s “Who’s afraid of Tom Brady now?” headline, next to the photo of Brady, “Girlie man limps home.”[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]My 12 years with the Giants was a great time in my career.(80's) . We had good teams. coughlin was also there 1 a secondary coach the other a wr coach[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]-- #1 reason other than all the match-ups, etc etc etc[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]WHICH TEAM IS (MORE) HAPPY TO (JUST) BE THERE? [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]facial expression.. raymond mafouz.. local fellow played at southeastern brought it up and i knew exactly what he was talking about.. the “pained” worried about something else” look more than usual.. he thinks giants.. [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]game of the EAST's.. rematch of the game that propelled giants playoff run[/FONT]
  • [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]giants have no cheerleaders?[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]-- rw mcquaters not returning punts i bet
-- kevin gilbride MVP giants (offense)
-- got to outscore them..14-12 going into 4<sup>th</sup> qtr.. got to outscore pats.. it was over
-- plaxico burress his best game last week
-- the drive 9:13 sec 15 play convert 4 3<sup>rd</sup> downs.
-- In the Week 17 meeting, New York did an excellent job against the run and held N Engl to 1.7 yards per carry.
[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]--- - -- ----[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]John Harbaugh was hired Friday 3<sup>rd</sup> coach of ravens.. who number 1?[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]-- brian "I'll enjoy all the things about college football that I always have and I won't look back at the NFL," VanGorder said in December. "That's something I've put behind. I'm ready to finish my career as a college football coach."[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]cowboy fan feel better/ worse now that ny to sb? beat them twice or beat them twice?
coaches out the door
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]shopping #1's 2005 marcus spears 2006's LB Bobby Carpenter at the Senior Bowl.[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]brian Brohm withdrew.. QB Brady Quinn. potential top pick overall last minute from last year’s game because of a supposed knee injury only to end up waiting for hours to ultimately hear his name called at last April’s draft.[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Top 10 players in Mobile

1. Southern Cal DT Sedrick Ellis
2. California WR Lavelle Hawkins
3. Tennessee State DB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
<>4. Maryland DT Dre Moore
5. Indiana CB Tracy Porter
6. Florida WR Andre Caldwell
7. Troy CB Leodis McKelvin
8. Arizona State C Mike Pollak
9. Virginia Tech OLB Xavier Adinbi
10. Southern Cal OG Drew Radovich

Honorable mentions: Houston WR Donnie Avery; Tennessee TE Brad Cottam. Califoria RB Justin Forsett; Notre Dame DT Trevor Laws; Virginia Tech WR Eddie Royal.
[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]keith rivers OLB USC was disappointing with agility, instincts and effort...
that last word not good.. only on field for short time.. “intangibles” how they react to different situations... failure, get along,listen to coaches, what they do off the field.. how they warm up ..project how they'll be in 2-4 years
[/FONT]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom