show notes 1-30-08 (1 Viewer)

bil

Reaction score
lynn cain http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Cain
and colin lindsey http://www.gbnreport.com

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20080104;13173000"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20080130;13260000"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]1-30-08[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]OKAY [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]1 DAYS - B-BALL RETURNS TO DOME PLAY . M Tennssee ROAD WIN [/FONT] Troy 87-66
3[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif] days til last college ALL STAR * see below[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]4 DAYS AWAY FROM SUPER BOWL[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]6 DAYS TIL MARDI GRAS[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]7 TIL NATIONAL SIGNING DAY... CAJUNS GATHERING MONCLA AT 5PM [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]15 VALENTINES DAY[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]17 TIL CAJUN BASEBALL HAS THEIR FAN DAY [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]30 Days til Cajuns baseball home opener.. so. Miss[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]30 NFL free agency[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]86 til NFL draft
[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]270 til saint's vs chargers.in LONDON SanDiego Union-Tribune.Wembley Stadium Oct. 26
[/FONT]
. Team Arkansas will kick off its inaugural AAFL season on Saturday, April 12, when they travel to Austin, Texas, to take on Team Texas.

media day over and moss said excuse me whenhe hiccupped and “excuse me” when he couldn't hear one question.. listened intently when asked a kids question (9 yr old) and stayed the hour hour..Although he did admit that the main reason he was there for the whole hour was that he got a letter from the NFL saying that he’d be fined a lot of money if he didn’t.

6 days til the “planned” victory parade for patriots.. bru ha ha let it be known they have made plans
That’s exactly what happened in 2005. people mad.. jinxing the team.. The night before Super Bowl XXXIX against the Philadelphia Eagles, Patriots coach Bill Belichick showed the team the street-by-street Eagles victory parade route. The Patriots won 24-21.
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]The New Orleans Saints worked feverishly to retain quarterbacks coach Pete Carmichael Jr. on leaning toward declining the Dolphins' offer to make him offensive coordinator, according to an NFL source. The decision hasn't been finalized, but the belief that Carmichael, The Saints promoted two assistant coaches Monday, elevating assistant special teams coach Greg McMahon to special teams coordinator and naming assistant defensive line coach Dennis Allen as secondary coach, the team announced. McMahon replaces John Bonamego, who left to assume the same position with the Miami Dolphins, and Allen replaces Tom Hayes. The Saints did not clarify the reason for Hayes' departure.
Bonamego and Hayes, like McMahon and Allen, were original members of the staff assembled by Sean Payton after he was chosen head coach two years ago.[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]other dolphin news not good for local ties.. brad ortte hired last year for that j.o.b. David Puloka as assistant strength and conditioning coach.
[/FONT]

The six-team All-American Football League – which features teams in Alabama (Birmingham), Arkansas (Little Rock), Florida (Gainesville), Michigan (Detroit), Tennessee (Knoxville) and Texas (Houston) – will play a 10-game schedule and hold a four-team playoff which culminates with a championship game tentatively scheduled to be played on June 3.
** "What happened to the league's commitment to New Orleans?"each team no doubt will take it's turn.. but why take one of eight regular-season home games away from New Orleans now? a once-in-eight-years visit

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20080128;10521300"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20080130;13230000"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]1-30-08 [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif] colin lindsey.. editor great blue north draft rport.. gbnreport.com[/FONT]
your general thoughts of the week and game.. the studs and duds
[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]nfc south.. team needs, etc... which “avenue” better for teams-players (all star games, their “history of games played on field) combine , pro days?[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC: He's top 10, maybe top 5 after this week. He's the best DT I've seen in my eight years of covering the Senior Bowl.
-- Dan Connor, LB, Penn State: Showed good speed. He's a better prospect than Paul Posluszny (former Penn State LB now with Buffalo).
-- Patrick Lee, CB, Auburn: Best cover corner in the game.
-- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, DB, Tennessee State: Showed great recovery skills.
-- stud.Matt Forte, RB, Tulane: He was terrific. He was a surprise. He's a big back, like Eddie George, who's a downhill runner. He really helped himself.
-- Justin Forsett, RB, Cal: No one could catch him.
-- stud..Eddie Royal, WR, Virginia Tech: He caught everything.
-- stud..Donnie Avery, WR, Houston: He made some really acrobatic catches. He really helped himself.
[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]--dud.. Adarius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State: He just dropped way too many passes, especially on Monday and Tuesday. He had a better day on Wednesday.
-- Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt and Fred Davis, TE, USC: They really helped themselves.
the quarterbacks.. 2 no shows
-- André Woodson, QB, Kentucky: He struggled with his accuracy big-time. He was a real disappointment.
[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]-- Joe Flacco, Delaware: He's huge. He has the most upside of any quarterback in the draft.[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]The sliders-- Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii: He had a stomach illness this week and came in light. However, his arm strength is a major question mark now. He can't make all the throws. [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]-- Chad Henne, QB, Michigan: He was great. He had a very good week. He's got a strong arm, he's the most accurate and he's the one who's closest to being NFL-ready. [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]2004 6<sup>th</sup> rd #185 [/FONT]Philadelphia (from Green Bay) Andrew Hall QB Delaware
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]** TEXAS .. gene stallings coach[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Cajuns S LAMAR MORGAN 6' 1” CB Kyle Ward 6'2 195
QB Matt Flynn ... and how this guy on the texas team I don't know?? [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Alley Broussard at Missouri Southern this fall. 892yds and 12 touchdowns ...6 ft 232 lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Nation ,.. buddy ryan coach[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]OT Carnell Stewart LSU by way of river ridge 6-5 315[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]OT Dylan Thiry Northwestern Sate University 6'8" 315 (kanasas player) [/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]OT Demetrius Bell NATION Northwestern Sate UniversityA basketball player for NSU's championship program, Bell begins only his third season of competitive football.[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]S Kareem Moore NATION Nicholls State (ms fellow
[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]had 12 players drafted from last years game.. the 1<sup>st</sup>.. rounds 4 5 6 7.......... nice rings they get[/FONT]
-------------------------------------------------

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20080130;10241900"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20080130;13065400"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Cain is the uncle of [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Black Eyed Peas[/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif] front man and producer [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]will.i.am[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]1978 national-title team and left USC as the all-time leading rusher at fullback.[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]was in backfield with marcus allen in college and william andrews in the pro's[/FONT]
[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]whois better?[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Atlanta Falcons[/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif] from 1979 to 1984 and for the [/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Los Angeles Rams[/FONT][FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif] in 1985. was that last season like emmitt smith, franco harris, marcus to chief's.. was it a good year for you? still remembere as a bird..[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]remember those saint – bird games.. your best or worse memory?[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]you played with many many good players.. who do you remember as being the best at what they do.. i'm just glad you remember me? [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]after playing you have moved into coaching.. is this the 1<sup>st</sup> thing you tried? [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]how do jr colleges work? schollarships? advantages? [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif](East Los Angeles College, Head Football Coach,[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]323-265-8950-Office, 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez,[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Monterey Park, CA 91754-6099)...On December 13, 2007 I was told that I was the new head football coach for East Los Angeles College, a two college in the Los[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Angeles Community College District. I'm very excited about this head coaching opportunity. In the last two years the Huskies won lost record is 1-19. This is an[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]opportunity to turn around a losing program to a winner. In 1974 we won the state championship Shrine Potato Bowl...I earned state MVP and All America[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]honors. After the '1974 Championship season I transferred to University Of Southern California, where I played tailback and fullback for coaches John McKay and John Robinson...I started at fullback for Robinson's 1978 National Championship team and left as the fullbacks career rushing leader. Next, in 1979 I was a fourth-round draft choice of the Atlanta Falcons where I played 6 years and one year with the Los[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Angeles Rams. My coaching experience started in high school; Roosevelt, Peachtree, Greater Atlanta Christian, Chattahoochee, Price High School.; college:[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]Southwest Baptist University and Morris Brown College and then Professional: Georgia Force. I'm honored to have earned the opportunity to lead East Los Angeles[/FONT] [FONT=DejaVu Serif Condensed, serif]College's football team. [/FONT]</pre>

</p>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom