Shreveport and the saints (1 Viewer)

This an old issue up here. The local Fox station manager is a die hard Cowboys fan. I've been in his office and besides it being an absolute mess it was loaded with Cowboys gear.

They used to let us vote but we won every vote so they stopped it. Now they don't even pretend to be fair. We have also tried boycotting companies that aired during the games but they can just get advertisers from E. Texas and car dealerships which don't seem to care for some reason.

I have long since stopped depending on the local stations to provide the games which is garbage and I don't see this changing unless they change the station manager.

If you really want to affect change. Start a petition to oust the existing manager unless he brings back the vote or just starts showing Saints game...

Email the station manager. I've been doing it each time. I did some research and found that he's newish and came from a station in Beaumont,Texas. Whether you think it will do any good or not...email him. Whether you live here or not...email him. He doesn't have to know.

VGreer@kmsstv.com

This an old issue up here. The local Fox station manager is a die hard Cowboys fan. I've been in his office and besides it being an absolute mess it was loaded with Cowboys gear.

They used to let us vote but we won every vote so they stopped it. Now they don't even pretend to be fair. We have also tried boycotting companies that aired during the games but they can just get advertisers from E. Texas and car dealerships which don't seem to care for some reason.

I have long since stopped depending on the local stations to provide the games which is garbage and I don't see this changing unless they change the station manager.

If you really want to affect change. Start a petition to oust the existing manager unless he brings back the vote or just starts showing Saints game...

By the way here is the contact info of that station manager

Van Greer
Station Manager KMSS 33
3150 N. Market St
Shreveport, LA 71107

318-629-7175

vgreer@kmsstv.com

Several of us up here, have called and email to complain. Not sure if it will have any effect, but only took a few minutes. So why not give it a try? Anyway, if you have a little time to kill, send an annoying email to him. Thanks fellow Who Dats

Attachments

• 14479758_10211218209921849_1531910040954865691_n.jpg
    14479758_10211218209921849_1531910040954865691_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
times like this I wish someone like Benson would buy the tv station, just to be able to air the games up there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom