Shreveport/Bossier area Saints fans??????? (3 Viewers)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Is KMSS(Fox) going to show the Saints games?

Someone told me no because the Cowgirls are playing at the same time due to the Flex Scheduling?

Let me know

Yes. The Dallas game is an afternoon game anyway. Saints @ noon.

13-FOX-E.gif

Hi, Shreveport &Upper Left Corner people. JJ, 2 Gregs, Saintanism, and all of yall. Its nice that KMSS is showing Lousiana's team, as I was checking my map, and apparently my state, Texas, has ceded our Northeastern Panhandle, much of Baja Texas east of the Sabine River to Louisiana. This will force residents of Shreveport to now pay their tax money to the government in Baton Rouge, instead of Austin. Bossier City will also be part of the Pelican State. I hope this doesnt inconvienience you, much. Someone please tell KMSS. This should work out well, as the Saints are going to punk Dallas, and my former pineywoods neighbors are free to jump on the black & gold bandwagon.

We'll be in the Dome sunday.... all the way from Houston...

BEAT----------THOSE-----------------9'ERS-----------------!!!!

sunday ticket

I live in Bossier city and get the sunday ticket so I don't have to worry about kmss, their quality is garbage. They need to seriously upgrade asap!

I live in Bossier city and get the sunday ticket so I don't have to worry about kmss, their quality is garbage. They need to seriously upgrade asap!

Same here. Before I started getting the saints on the sunday ticket HD channels, I actually preferred when they weren't shown on local channels (for selfish reasons). The picture was better on the ticket than kmss and you couldn't get it on the ticket when they showed it locally. But since I've had HD I've gotten them on the HD channel all year.

I felt the same as you Saint Greg. I mean, I was glad everybody else could watch the game, but the quality of the KMSS broadcast and those local commercials...ugh!
Unfortunately, I have to rely on KMSS now. My ex-wife got custody of the extra money I paid for Sunday Ticket with.:ezbill:

No sunday ticket for me, season ticket holder...

but cant make the game this weekend...

I'm glad fox is showing it or I'd be at Buffalo Wild wings....

I've also mentioned how bad the quality of the Sunday games on KMSS are. The preseason games here in Shreveport are even worst, they look like underground bootleg VCR copies smuggled from overseas. When I saw the replay version on NFL network it was much nicer and other teams announcer seemed better too, Archie kind of bores me, he does seem like he really cares, very mono tone with no interest.

JMHO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom