Shreveport Hosts Harold & Kumar 2 (1 Viewer)

brophy

Very Banned
Reaction score
Kal Penn Talks Harold and Kumar 2
SUBMITTED BY pimpjoe_esb

December 11, 2005 —

When last we encountered our stoner heroes Harold and Kumar, the duo were about to embark on a mission to one of the world's most notorious vacation destinations. Now, for the first time, vague details of the sequel have finally begun to materialize. "They're definitely in discussions to do it," Kal Penn (Kumar) revealed this week. "I wish it were happening [now], because I can't wait to do sequels." Titled "Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam," the film was set into motion last week by the filmmakers who own the rights to the franchise. "There's an option contract, where they have to make it within a certain number of years, three or four, and it's gonna run out within the next couple months," Penn said. Now, the race is on to bring the cult heroes to the Dutch den of inequity, and if the late-coming fans of the first film show up at the theater this time, Penn said there may even be a third adventure in store. "Whether or not [sequels] get done is based on how the movies do in theaters and on DVD," he explained. "I heard they were thinking about Vegas. John [Cho, who plays Harold] and I are both, obviously, committed to doing at least two more, but whether or not they happen is not up to us." Laughing, he added that fans should keep "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" in mind over the next couple of weeks. "I think that would be the perfect holiday gift  I would highly recommend it!"

Filming begins in January

NO.....because it is a well known fact that there are tons of wild cheetas in Shreveport forests that you can ride.

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay finished filming in Shreveport and is scheduled for April release.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKuUMY6URXQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKuUMY6URXQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom