Shreveport's Fox KMSS to show Saints on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Behind enenmy lines in Atlanta via New Orleans &am
Nice, Congradulations!

I can't freaking believe it!! 81% of viewers in 318 voted to see the Saints vs Dolphins over the Cowboys vs Falcons game. I kept telling you guys there were more Saints fans than Cowgirls fans in 318. Now do you believe me?

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20091023/SPORTS/91023017/KMSS-to-show-Saints-on-Sunday

*Sorry if this has already been posted. I didn't see if it has*

not really. I think there are plenty of bandwagon fans in that area, but if the Cowboys were playing good football, you would be stuck watching them instead...

A cowboys fan would likely argue that all 3000 Saints fans in town voted in the poll....:scratch:

The point made to me is that the typical Saints fan has real passion for their team, as opposed to the common Cowboys fans who know the names of a total of 5 players on their team.

yeah boy....taking back the Port City one step at a time from Texas. Not really. Most people here are still Cowboys fans. Funny thing is when I go to the stores now they have all this Saints stuff and less Cowboys stuff.

Enjoy the game Shreveport/Bossier!

200 of those votes came from people from the site. That show how these guys stick with you in your time of need. LOL

CONGRADULATIONS

It's a small victory, but it's been a long time coming. When I still lived in 318 I use to get so frustrated with KMSS and KSLA over this. Although it doesn't affect me personally since I live in Atlanta, I'm just glad my friends back home are able to watch the game....Congrats, Shreveport! Your annexation to Texas has been put on hold...for now.

Geaux Saints

I told hold much validation in an online poll like that.. I think Saints fans did a good job of getting the word out.. on another note, I would say earlier in the year, the Saints and Cowboys played at the same time.. they showed the Cowboys game.. THIS time they are showing the Saints game, which I'm surprised they weren't already scheduled to do so.. Next time this happens.. they'll probably show the Cowboys game..

That's awesome. Glad to see my home town finally come around. I put together a petition in high school and had people sign it to no avail...

The point made to me is that the typical Saints fan has real passion for their team, as opposed to the common Cowboys fans who know the names of a total of 5 players on their team.

That's actually true in most cases. In the past i've asked "cowboy fans" something like "who is the cowboy's center?". For the most part they are never able to answer those questions.

Sweet! I've been seeing some Saints gear around East Texas. With the way they're playing, they're going to get more popular in the Arklatex as the season goes on.

Yeah, well their showing the friggin' Cowboys and Falcons here in Pittsburgh. UGH!! Oh how I wish I could afford Sunday Ticket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom