Shreveport's Fox KMSS to show Saints on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Sweet! I've been seeing some Saints gear around East Texas. With the way they're playing, they're going to get more popular in the Arklatex as the season goes on.

My neighbor is a native Pittsburgher and for some reason has been a Saints fan since he was 12. Has a Colston jersey, a Saints flag flying on the front porch, a Saints license plate on the front of his car, etc, LOL. I bet we're the only two Saints fans living next to each other in the entire state of PA...and probably for a stretch of several hundred miles.

Dallas fans voting excuses

Thank you to all who voted from a Shreveport Saints fan.:9: One of the comments I got from a Dallas fan: "I only watch that station when Dallas game is on." I felt like that was a pretty interesting quote to pass on to the station and their advertisers. Constant viewers talk money. There just might be hope for this end of the state.

Thanks again!
Devnull

It's a small victory, but it's been a long time coming. When I still lived in 318 I use to get so frustrated with KMSS and KSLA over this. Although it doesn't affect me personally since I live in Atlanta, I'm just glad my friends back home are able to watch the game....Congrats, Shreveport! Your annexation to Texas has been put on hold...for now.

Geaux Saints

Oh, I don't know about that. On any given evening on the KSLA or KTBS news, it seems like half of the news is about Texas.

On that note, KSLA's newscast is the worst thing ever. They fired EVERYONE a few months back and replaced them with cheaper people that are absolutely terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom