Shuck N Dive (1 Viewer)

saintsfanfl

They call me Boudreaux
Reaction score
You've all heard me and Saint Ward among others talk about Shuck N Dive in Ft. Lauderdale as being a home away from home type of place for NOLA transplants.

Like I've said in other threads, some of us will be meeting up here Friday or Saturday night for a Who Dat gathering/meet n greet.

Shuck N Dive gets a plug on WWL TV last night.

<object height="288" width="470">

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.wwltv.com/v/?i=83223812" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" height="288" width="470"></object>

It's looking like I will be there Saturday night as well. I'll be the one donning the Saints visor and shirt.

I should be easy to spot. :smilielol:

Be in Miami Wednesday and this place is like 10 miles from my hotel. Im sure we will be there quite a few times. Is there a age limit?

Be in Miami Wednesday and this place is like 10 miles from my hotel. Im sure we will be there quite a few times. Is there a age limit?

I don't believe so because it is a restaurant and bar. But you can give them a call when you arrive to confirm.

954-462-0088

Very very cool. I am excited to see this place. I will definitely be there.

There is a baby in the video.. so no age limit. Just don't get caught giving your little kid a beer. haha.

I noticed that the regular hours for the Shuck N Dive have them closing @ 11pm on Saturday.........So I was wondering if their hours will be "flexed" do to the big weekend. Does anyone know?? THANKS!!!

I know they are flexed during football season. The night before the Saints/Dolphins game many of us met up there to watch the LSU/Auburn game. It was past their normal hours when we left. I guess because of the weekend coming up they might stay open a bit later.

It's about 4 miles from where we are staying I believe this will be our headquarters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom