Shuck N Dive (1 Viewer)

Great Thank you! So Friday won't be quite as big as Saturday? Are you going to the game? My Dad and I are trying to find a cool place to watch the game...I know Shucks is a cool place to hang out with Saints fans but is it a nice place to actually watch the game?

I've never watched Saints games there although I've heard it's fun. I have the NFL package on my dish. I have been for LSU games and they are a blast. They are expecting a big crowd Sunday for the game, but I will be at a huge party in my neighborhood that I am part of putting together. Unless of course I still rustle up a ticket.

I saw that tons of pics were being taken as well as video from the night. Maybe they will have something thrown together when I go by this weekend.

I saw that tons of pics were being taken as well as video from the night. Maybe they will have something thrown together when I go by this weekend.

Like I previously said, I won't be there for the game, but I will all day Saturday. I will be snapping lots of photos, and maybe some video. Whatever I take will end up on SR.com

HAHA yeah for real. Not used to small portions like that lol. I can't wait to test em out tho. I haven't had any crawdad's yet this year!

I went by last night...they sell them in 3 different sizes. 1 1/2 pounds, 3 pounds, or 5 pounds. For 3 lbs. it's $6 per pound, which is a great price. I paid nearly that much in Houston. He is going to have beaucoup on Saturday. Should be a good time...I'll be there. Then going to Super Bowl Saturday Night at the beach. I think Kyle Turley's band is playing for that. It's free too.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/44/events/super-bowl-saturday-night

I went by last night...they sell them in 3 different sizes. 1 1/2 pounds, 3 pounds, or 5 pounds. For 3 lbs. it's $6 per pound, which is a great price. I paid nearly that much in Houston. He is going to have beaucoup on Saturday. Should be a good time...I'll be there. Then going to Super Bowl Saturday Night at the beach. I think Kyle Turley's band is playing for that. It's free too.

I heard about that concert also. A friend coming in is staying at the W on the beach and said it's right across the street. So I may end up there as well.

I'm going to swing by Friday night for a while. Maybe around 8-9pm. An ex-coworker of mine will be in town and she wants to check it out. Then I'll be partying it up in the River Front area, which is only like a half mile or mile away.

I heard about that concert also. A friend coming in is staying at the W on the beach and said it's right across the street. So I may end up there as well.

Found out that Turley's band will be playing at the Eats Beats and Cleats festival. That's a pay event, $85 for Saturday. I think I'll just stick to the free concert on the beach.

WHO DAT BABY! My Pop's and I are in route from Warner Robins, GA to Miami!! Bless everyone, and give all who travel a safe journey. I've got SR
com on my droid, so y'all psychotics are with me every where we go! We're stoked!!! Geaux Saints!!!

Oh yeah, those prices are a little higher than Houma prices lol but not bad at all! We're about to head out towards MIA, WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom