SI (Fannation) Mock Draft, (Mod edit) (1 Viewer)

Nah. Davis Mills seems stiff. He doesn't look like a first rounder from my eyes. I wouldn't spend a first rounder on him when there are "ready to play" players still on the board. He looks like a project that might take at least 2 years to develop. And that just as a back up quarterback. I don't see him as starter.

Wait...what

Amongst that group includes Trey Lance of small-school fame, North Dakota State, Power Five standout Justin Fields of Ohio State, Mountain West gunslinger Zach Wilson of Boise State and Mac Jones of the National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide.

This is just the media forcing up a flavor of the week prospect. Mills has traits for sure, but this fella also has spotty accuracy, holds on to the way too long, has terrible improv/off platform skills, & has durability issues. Day 2-3, fine. But 28th overall...? Horrible!

A prediction I offer with confidence: The day after the draft, nearly all on this forum will prefer our actual draft to this SI mock draft. This mock draft is horrible.

Please no on Werner, LB from Ohio State. Bama ate him up in championship game. Need speed in front seven.

As long as they pick players based on their neck to head ratio, and their lower leg rotational range, we should be good. If the choice is close, they can judge them on the lateral hip flexibility numbers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom