SI: Finley an Emerging Star (1 Viewer)

Don't blame him

From all appearances he had handled the situation in a professional and mature manner. Best of luck to him...I will be pulling for him provided he isn't playing against LSU, ULL, or Tulane

I overreacted to Finley's first start and thought he had the "it" factor. I still think he can be a good college QB, but it obviously won't be with the Tigers. Brennan is still very much in the mix, but I'm hoping Max Johnson will end up being the "it" guy I thought Finley would be.

Looks like Finley will have to be an emerging star at a different school. He entered the Transfer Portal. My guess is after Spring, he was told he's 3rd on the depth behind Brennan and and Johnson.
I'm a Finley fan. Reading between the lines, it feels like he wanted to stick it out and his family wanted him to move on, but I could be wrong. He is set to graduate after this season I think.

Word for a few days now is Finley trending towards Auburn...

Well, if he ends up starting for Auburn when LSU plays them this season, then I hope we contribute to the worst performance of his career. Then, I hope he leads Auburn to victory over Alabama.

I don't think there is much chance of him starting for us unless we have some injuries.
I would think the fact that he is committed to Auburn would be an even bigger impediment

I don't think there is much chance of him starting for us unless we have some injuries.
Both QBs are coming into a new system. Nix has a year on him, but he hasn't exactly lived up to his billing, has he?

Both QBs are coming into a new system. Nix has a year on him, but he hasn't exactly lived up to his billing, has he?
No he has hasn't, but I'd put the blame on Malzahn's inability to develop quarterbacks.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom