si hack at it again... (1 Viewer)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
In an article promoting a possible trade between cleveland and New Orleans for Marshon Lattimore, si writer had this to say: "the Saints would still by $65 million or $23 million more than the Cleveland Indians projected 2021 payroll."

Do these hacks even follow the game?! You would think that SOMEBODY over there would catch stuff like this, let alone the inept writer that came up with it.

The only way we trade Lattimore is if it’s in a deal for a bonafide franchise QB.

Otherwise, we give him his extension which lowers his 2021 cap hit and move forward with him as a cornerstone of our D, which is very good.

There are certain positions that have been a turnstile in the Sean era. CB is one of them. No way we trade Lattimore when he dominates the best receivers in our division. If you can't win your division you won't have much success. They will find a way to keep him and Marcus.

Last edited:
In an article promoting a possible trade between cleveland and New Orleans for Marshon Lattimore, si writer had this to say: "the Saints would still by $65 million or $23 million more than the Cleveland Indians projected 2021 payroll."

Do these hacks even follow the game?! You would think that SOMEBODY over there would catch stuff like this, let alone the inept writer that came up with it.

No one cares anymore as long as it generates clicks

While it is certainly a major grammatical error, the author is taking a swipe at how cheap the Indians are. I think.

What is sad is they think Lattimore is maybe worth a 3rd and a 5th. Plz fool.

They think we are so broke we can't afford anyone. They haven't met the Looooomis!!

While it is certainly a major grammatical error, the author is taking a swipe at how cheap the Indians are. I think.

I think you are right. When I saw it I thought this might be the case also, but didn't care enough to dig into it. Even if he did mean to type Indians, its a joke that fell flat and just made his article more confusing.

You are not adding a link to review the article, so I am not sure if the one you are referring is part of the Fannation section. Fannation obviously is not subject by rigorous editing.

For these reasons, when talking articles, I prefer to discuss writers instead of sites.

What is sad is they think Lattimore is maybe worth a 3rd and a 5th. Plz fool.

They think we are so broke we can't afford anyone. They haven't met the Looooomis!!
Well, Smith does not understand the salary cap, and, because of this, believes we are desperate due to our cap situation that we will have to purge players at any costs. It is also because he thinks that we will have to accept less since Lattimore will want an extension.

Beyond this, there are fans and even uninformed writers of teams who project/suggest trades that are not remotely realistic. We can get Marshon and keep our first and second round picks is tantamount to an Andrus Peat straight up for Russell Wilson.
You are not adding a link to review the article, so I am not sure if the one you are referring is part of the Fannation section. Fannation obviously is not subject by rigorous editing.

For these reasons, when talking articles, I prefer to discuss writers instead of sites.
I think he is referring to the Pete Smith article.

So we comparing baseball payrolls to NFL payrolls now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom