SI Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

I swear that guy gets more esoteric and obscure with his commentary every week. Who is he? Dennis Miller's father?

Actually, although it won't show up on paper, I think a main reason Colston has been able to make such a big impact, is directly BECAUSE of, ahem!, Reggie Bush.

mbg

Notice how in the Giants blurb he mentions how Wind helped their defence??

I wonder if we can bring Turf to the Meadowlands to counter-act Wind? If we dont have turf and have to face wind, we will lose for sure. I magine if we could trade for wind? Have wind AND turf? We'd be unstoppable! They'd figure out a way to fit wind into the dome...

Maybe we could sneak wind in through the A/C ducts.....

Actually, although it won't show up on paper, I think a main reason Colston has been able to make such a big impact, is directly BECAUSE of, ahem!, Reggie Bush.

mbg

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!! I've been saying this for months! Reggie's the straw that stirs the drink!

I think that he is more correct than ESPN putting us behind the Falcons. Especially considering the fact that we defeated the Falcons. But only time will tell.

He is not that up on reality.. He says Damon Huard never started before this year, which is VERY untrue. He started for a couple years in Miami.

Do these rankings gurus check what their compadres are writing about before they release theirs? Every ranking I've seen this week says the same thing about us (Reggie vs. Colston).

The good news is that in our next 9 games, we play 2 teams in his top third, 3 teams in his middle third, and 4 teams in his bottom third.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom