SI: Saints like LB Jordyn Brooks. Project taking him at 24 (1 Viewer)

For all of the people freaking out about him being a "reach" based on outdated mock drafts and amateurs...

Kiper has him at 32 and Matt Miller has him at 33 in their last Big Boards. Essentially first round picks.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You do know they change their mock drafts to reflect what they hear teams will do. It really can be simple as they hear that the Saints are thinking about draft him at #24. He has very little to do with whether or not he deserves to go at that spot.

I think that it's a reach. He is pretty much a carbon copy of Stephone Anthony. I hope that the Saints would put an emphasis on instincts at the LB position and not combine numbers.

He wears jersey number 1... We don't need a "super man" in the building.

A LB that is not good in pass coverage and has had a shoulder injury. Great.

Again, they like Brooks. Brooks has a strong chance of being a first rounder. I do not, however, think they will pick him at #24 unless everything works against their board. But this is the fun part--we get to see what will unfold. I will say he is a great blitzer and plays well downhill. He is very instinctive and fights through traffic well. He is not as adept in coverage. Oh, and I do not agree with the comparisons to AJ Klein.

giphy.gif

If we take him I hope he pans out better then that dud Anthony. That was a huge miss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom