SI: Saints like LB Jordyn Brooks. Project taking him at 24 (1 Viewer)

Jordyn with a y? Get out of here.

I don't know anything about this guy but that was my first thought as well. I'm terrified of the inbound NFL youngsters over the next 5-10 years with all of the stupid white people suburban names***.

The whole OLine gonna be Braydens and Kaydens and Jaxxons. :covri:

*** I am aware that Jordyn Brooks is not white.

*** Also sorry if I've offended anyone who named their kid Kynlee or Kashton

*** Not actually sorry

Last edited:
Garric said he’s hearing interest in Xavier McKinney. I don’t know how many safeties we need.
There we go I mean the past few years we've come out with a lot of ppl we like and pick someone from left field lol

Let's think k about this. Saints seem to want an LB preferably Murray or Queen. So they float Brooks to avoid team jumping them to get Queen or Murray if only one is left at 24.

They’ve done well recently, no doubt. But SP has never drafted a decent linebacker. Forgive me if I’m apprehensive about drafting a 2-3 round LB at 24
Granted he drafted Anzalone and he is good when healthy, but this move would give stephone anthony flashbacks. I was P'Oed when they drafted Anthony over Eric Kendricks. I’d feel the same about this if Murray or Queen are on the board

Granted he drafted Anzalone and he is good when healthy, but this move would give stephone anthony flashbacks. I was P'Oed when they drafted Anthony over Eric Kendricks. I’d feel the same about this if Murray or Queen are on the board

It’s sad that the best linebacker he’s ever drafted has missed more games than he’s played. I like Anzalone. But the best ability is availability. And he ain't got it. My man is made of glass

I have a lot of faith in our drafting so if we take Brooks I assume he will be good. Hopefully this means we trade back and get another pick out of it.

It'll be Jordan Love

The big question I have is if they like him enough to be the future franchise QB do they wait for him at #24 and risk him not making it or do they trade up? After what happened with Mahomes my money is on a trade up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom