NFL Sick and tired of hearing about Bill Belicheck (3 Viewers)

Still being this draft guru. Dude hasn’t drafted a pro-bowler in quite a while. I think the Patriots are gonna be terrible due to the fact that Belicheck’s drafting in the last 5 years or so has been pretty meh. Most of his first round picks have been terrible in that span. I think he has gotten to the point where he is trying to be cute or thinking he can outsmart everyone else when he should just take the best players.

It’s crazy how some people in sports get this reputation of greatness in areas and people just assume they still great at certain things when they haven’t been in quite a while. I guess when you win so many super bowls you get a reputation of being great at everything.
I have literally never heard him being described as a draft guru. Maybe you should not get your news from the pats forum?

Still being this draft guru. Dude hasn’t drafted a pro-bowler in quite a while. I think the Patriots are gonna be terrible due to the fact that Belicheck’s drafting in the last 5 years or so has been pretty meh. Most of his first round picks have been terrible in that span. I think he has gotten to the point where he is trying to be cute or thinking he can outsmart everyone else when he should just take the best players.

It’s crazy how some people in sports get this reputation of greatness in areas and people just assume they still great at certain things when they haven’t been in quite a while. I guess when you win so many super bowls you get a reputation of being great at everything.
you're sick and tired of hearing about BB, yet you make a thread about BB?

I wish people would quit repeating this line. Gronkowski is not a retired player. Bill Belichick gave away a borderline Hall of Fame tight end to our division rivals for a bag of potato chips. Not even Zapp's, at that.
He didn't play in 2019. He moved on to an entirely new line of work. He was on record as not playing in New England again. Let's agree to disagree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom