Sick idea that might work... (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lets say we go up big on SF, and we're approaching garbage time... I'd like to see the Saints break the huddle with Devery and Copper (doesn't matter) at WR... a TE (doesn't matter which)... Reggie at QB, with Deuce and Stecker flanking him in a shotgun.

You know what happens next...

ZONE READ!!!

Man I love watching West Virginia and Wake Forest run that set. We're guaranteed 3 big plays if we run it 4 times in a game...

OK I'm done dreaming... :ezbill:

Lets say we go up big on SF, and we're approaching garbage time... I'd like to see the Saints break the huddle with Devery and Copper (doesn't matter) at WR... a TE (doesn't matter which)... Reggie at QB, with Deuce and Stecker flanking him in a shotgun.

You know what happens next...

Man I love watching West Virginia and Wake Forest run that set. We're guaranteed 3 big plays if we run it 4 times in a game...

OK I'm done dreaming... :ezbill:

You have to have the threat of the pass to keep the corners honest. Otherwise the corners just sit wide and the DEs funnel everything inside.

You have to have the threat of the pass to keep the corners honest. Otherwise the corners just sit wide and the DEs funnel everything inside.

True... well somebody else play the QB position that can throw it... I heard Copper was the scout team's Michael Vick... :scratch:

Deuce McAllister can throw it pretty well, just don't let Joe Horn throw lol

someone watched the LSU/Arkansas game.

McFadden is sick in that formation... he's been doing that for the last like 6 games... teams cant do anything with it. They bring the other RB in motion from the WR position, and then it's a track meet from there.

i say if we go up big against the niners we just pound the clock and not do anything to let them get back in it

Why don't we just let Reggie play every position. Lets let him kick FG's to :)

Seems we are to anxious to see Reggie do anything at all. If reggie doesn't score another TD I could care less. Its about winning.

If we are up big...keep running the score up as far as I'm concerned.

Deuce has thrown the ball decently in the past. Wasn't he a qb in HS or something?

Never going to happen, but fun fantasy though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom