Sick idea that might work... (1 Viewer)

I'd like to see us go up big on the Whiners and then keep scoring. Punt returns, fumble returns, INT returns, long passes, pounding runs...just hit for the cycle and score in every way it's possible to score according to the NFL rulebook.

No mercy, not even any "class"...just scoring and pain.

We should line up Colston, Henderson, Copper, Horn, Deuce, Bush, Stecker, Jamal Jones all on the line of scrimmage to the right of Drew Brees who snaps the ball to Michael Lewis who has John Carney lined up 10 yards behind him.

Killer formation, no one would know what was going on.

We should line up Colston, Henderson, Copper, Horn, Deuce, Bush, Stecker, Jamal Jones all on the line of scrimmage to the right of Drew Brees who snaps the ball to Michael Lewis who has John Carney lined up 10 yards behind him.

Killer formation, no one would know what was going on.

And then carney drop kicks it through the uprights for 3!

Lets say we go up big on SF, and we're approaching garbage time... I'd like to see the Saints break the huddle with Devery and Copper (doesn't matter) at WR... a TE (doesn't matter which)... Reggie at QB, with Deuce and Stecker flanking him in a shotgun.

You know what happens next...

ZONE READ!!!

Man I love watching West Virginia and Wake Forest run that set. We're guaranteed 3 big plays if we run it 4 times in a game...

OK I'm done dreaming... :ezbill:

remember what happened when Reggie tried to throw a pass the last time. INT. forget it, and continue dreaming. :_rofl:

soivt6.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom