Siemien’s Problems (1 Viewer)

He has potentially the worst WR corp. in saints and possibly the leagues history
Tennessee has the same problem we have...no WR's. Julio (by the schoolyard) and AJ Brown are both IR'd. Dez Fitzpatrick, Chester Rogers, and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine--There's some no-names for you. Could they possibly be worse than us?

The thing that gets me more aggravated with Siemian then anything else, is when the receiver is actually open, he misfires about 50% of the time. So between his erratic passing and the erratic play of the receivers, you end up with a losing record.

There's nothing erratic about our receiver play. It's been consistently terrible for the entire year.

He is not a starting QB for numerous reasons. And thats fine

Teams are not expected to be successful with their 3rd string QB under center due to injuries.

Forget the Nick Foles story, it just doesn’t usually happen.
So it’s not about Siemian, but about next year

Its over. Accept it

Tennessee has the same problem we have...no WR's. Julio (by the schoolyard) and AJ Brown are both IR'd. Dez Fitzpatrick, Chester Rogers, and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine--There's some no-names for you. Could they possibly be worse than us?
They still have their starting QB and O-line.

Only problem with putting a RB in the Backfield is Tony Jones was showing nothing. I dont even think he averaged 2 yards a carry on 16 runs. His running looked slow and non authoratative. Seemed he was always just tentatively trying hit the hole.
That's true, but if there is no RB in the backfield, regardless of his previous runs, the defense don't have to account for a running play, except a jet sweep or other kind of unorthodox play. They can soften the box and focus on the coverage. Football is also game of deception. If Tony Jones isn't good enough, put Montgomery there, maybe a fullback, keep them guessing. Well, what do I know, just an armchair coach. Maybe there was a reason behind Payton's choice of play, at least I hope so...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom