Sig 365 XL (1 Viewer)

xardoz

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
no, but I have shot each.
In comparison, I like my 938 a bit better for shooting, but carrying can be rough as the SA 938 has a hammer that can get uncomfortable if you are carrying it in condition 1.
(btw... I have not purchased a 365 or XL as of yet, I am planning on one for EDC, but it is hard to not carry that S&W 60 or Sig 938)

Back to your question: Here is my take on these 2
I like the way the XL feels in the hand, much better than the 365. Easier to drop the mag. Felt recoil is a little less, but that may just be me. But it is over 3/4" bigger both vertically and horizontally.
I like the curved trigger on the 365 better than the straight trigger that was on the XL I shot. I do not like the mag release on either of them.
Technically, the 9mm round does a lot better with a barrel over 3.5" (3.1 vs 3.7 for the XL)
Here is a nice comparison I found.

I have yet to see the Springfield Hellcat. I won't make a decision until I get some range time with one.

OP
Big_L

Big_L

Team Big Pimpin'
Reaction score
I just picked up the XL and I love it. More range time, and maybe pics, this weekend.

xardoz

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Well I just settled on the 365. The girlfriend likes it more than my other CC, so that is what I went with.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I switched to one recently. I carried a Glock 26 for a long time, then the Glock 43, and in between the Sig 938. I think the P365XL is just superior. Same size as the G43 with 5 more rounds... Plus you can buy the extended mags. I also grabbed a Romeo red dot for it, but have since sold that. I just cant for the life of me use a red dot on a hand gun. I am stuck on front sight focus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom